Some MPs 'ready to vote against triggering Brexit'

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Were heading for a mass extinction phenomenon regardless of political claptrap either by war, scientists or natural causes anyway.

Earthquakes in Italy caused by the insanity known as the "particle collider"

They didnt know if the first experiment was going to blow Switzerland off the face of the earth so stuck their fingers in their ears and pressed the button anyway.

Just like the yanks did in the 50's when they let off the first Atom bomb. They thought it might cause a chain reaction and ignite every atom in the known universe. So pressed it anyway.

Only a matter of time before a "Scientist" says "oops"

The Yanks were actually going to set off a Nuke on the moon to show the Russians how powerful they were.

That would have been mass extinction.

If only scientists had never discovered the atom, then we would be OK wouldn't we!

I'm sure there were earthquakes in Italy before anyone invented the particle collider.

I'm hoping for the zombie apocalypse myself. Then I can be like Rick in walking dead - YEHAAAH!!!

It's more to do with tectonic plates shifting rather than localised particle collisions, the first is millions of times bigger than the other and happens everywhere in the world where plate come together, Japan, San Francisco etc.

It's more to do with tectonic plates shifting rather than localised particle collisions, the first is millions of times bigger than the other and happens everywhere in the world where plate come together, Japan, San Francisco etc.

And everywhere where they extract shall gas :-o

Were heading for a mass extinction phenomenon regardless of political claptrap either by war, scientists or natural causes anyway.

Best get a few DJ's of wine on the go.

Is this what you meant by "armageddon" in the other thread?

So why you worried about the other things then?

Im not! Just trying to get people to look at whats really happening and not think its just normal life as we know it. And then start to question everything and perhaps find the real Answers

Im not! Just trying to get people to look at whats really happening and not think its just normal life as we know it. And then start to question everything and perhaps find the real Answers

Really? Looking at your posts regarding brexit and trump it seems like your quite passionate in your views on them. Which I find a little odd if you truly believe what you said about bible prophecy. Didn't Jesus say that his followers would not be part of the world, ie. they wouldn't be involved in political affairs?

Ps. Apologies to the op for going way off topic!

I don't want to get too philosophical but exactly WHAT is normal life? The way I look at it whatever happens is normal but some people might not agree with my description of normal. That in itself does not make it abnormal.Normal could be seen as conventional but if you are unconventional then that just means yuo do not follow the usual conventions but can still be normal.

There are an infinite number of ways to lead a normal life, it really depends who is defining normality( you or an observer) and if you care what they think anyway!!

There are lots of serendiptitous things happening all the time and some are linked , some are not, there is no GRAND conspiracy that I see, just an infinite number of combinations that sometimes are inconvenient.

Some people find it strange that lots of famous musicians have died this year but look at any era and so called famous people are small in comparison to the millions of others who die every year. if one looks hard enough you can create links , theories and conspiracies out of anything! It's just "normal" life everyone lives and then they die , some in the same year!

PS I agree with Steve above ,we have strayed well off topic especially when including a discussion on normality in a post about MPs

Nope, the court case was exactly about that. No article 50 can be invoked i.e Brexit cannot start unless MPs vote for it.

Remember that the vote was advisory which means that Mps have to confirm it in parliament. Imagine that there were dire consequences that might come from brexit then the job of the MPs it to oversee that and prevent it.

WE live in a parliamentary democracy where the will of the people is expressed BUT it is actually enforced by democratically elected MPs who can vote with the people or with their conscience for the greater good of the country. Any thing other than this i simply mob rule, there has to be checks and balances on what the people demand and wht is reasonable .

I fully agree, as will others, that the referendum result was advisory. Nonetheless it was a mandate to our political lords and masters to proceed with it. The Government have grasped the nettle, in spite of pre-referendum differences in the Cabinet. It is now up to the Commons and the Lords to do the same. What the Commons and Lords vote, if indeed they do get the chance to vote, should be doing is to ensure that Brexit proceeds in a format which benefits the national interest, not stopping it proceeding at any cost. Yet we already have MPs saying they will block it, without even knowing what they are voting for, which in my view is totally unacceptable to say the least.

Lots of people believe in conspiracy theories and lots don't. To think that the retarded governments aren't having their strings pulled is a bit naive because to be fair no matter whose in they are ****. ..Couldn't run a bath never mind anything else..
Now shut up you're spoiling my beer!

Cheers

Clint

I fully agree, as will others, that the referendum result was advisory. Nonetheless it was a mandate to our political lords and masters to proceed with it. The Government have grasped the nettle, in spite of pre-referendum differences in the Cabinet. It is now up to the Commons and the Lords to do the same. What the Commons and Lords vote, if indeed they do get the chance to vote, should be doing is to ensure that Brexit proceeds in a format which benefits the national interest, not stopping it proceeding at any cost. Yet we already have MPs saying they will block it, without even knowing what they are voting for, which in my view is totally unacceptable to say the least.

Not so much a mandate in which a detailed set or proposals are put before people for acceptance, more a declaration of a view of some of the people on a general topic - In or out.
As you say you MPs who disagree before detailed proposals are available are totally disregarding the spirit of the advisory vote whereas MPs who MAY vote against a specific set of regulations to leave the EU may still have the best interests of ALL of teh pople at heart and not just those who voted out.

Lots of people believe in conspiracy theories and lots don't. To think that the retarded governments aren't having their strings pulled is a bit naive because to be fair no matter whose in they are ****. ..Couldn't run a bath never mind anything else..
Now shut up you're spoiling my beer!

Cheers

Clint

Sorry couldn't resist the opportunity to link the post on Bolloxs with this one about MPs, just seemed appropriate at the time!

Really? Looking at your posts regarding brexit and trump it seems like your quite passionate in your views on them. Which I find a little odd if you truly believe what you said about bible prophecy. Didn't Jesus say that his followers would not be part of the world, ie. they wouldn't be involved in political affairs?

Ps. Apologies to the op for going way off topic!

Steve, i wasnt aware i had to justify my actions to someone that lives on "Galle Crater, Mars" lol

We still have to live in society Politics or no Politics. I couldnt care less about any of it really i just enjoy discussing it watching the world implode and people wondering what is going to happen next.

Jesus told his followers to do lots of things. sadly not many of them do.

Back