SOS to Pennine Brewers

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StoutWolf

Regular.
Reaction score
Not going quite as far as @Buffers brewery did, but I'll shortly be staying at Castleton in the Hope Valley. I'm looking to buy 24-36 bottles of very local beer (including a mild or malty low IBU beer) and a few branded glasses from a local Brewery for delivery/collection.
I've had a look online, but nothing presents as an obvious choice. Any suggestions or links much appreciated.
Thanks.

Brewery wise, you're not too far from Buxton Brewery, Thornbridge (Bakewell), Torrside (New Mills), Howard Town (Glossop). A little further you have Wincle on the outskirts of Macclesfield, in town there's RedWillow.

Beer shops that I know of, are the Cheese Wheel in New Mills and Goyt Wines in Whaley Bridge.

Not going quite as far as @Buffers brewery did, but I'll shortly be staying at Castleton in the Hope Valley. I'm looking to buy 24-36 bottles of very local beer (including a mild or malty low IBU beer) and a few branded glasses from a local Brewery for delivery/collection.
I've had a look online, but nothing presents as an obvious choice. Any suggestions or links much appreciated.
Thanks.
Peveril Stores smack bang in the middle of Castleton has a really good selection and many are local, also do very good pies, pasties etc. The closest brewery is Intrepid in nearby Hope

Thank you both for the recommendations. I'll check out their websites later. I'd seen Peveril stores in results of my previous searches. I'll definitely pay them a visit whilst in town.

Latest posts

Back