Spring on the way...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve never eaten frogs legs. I imagine you’d have to put a lot of frogs in wheelchairs to get a decent meal and I wouldn’t want to do that to the little fellas.
Man walks into a French restaurant and asks the waiter if he's got frog's legs. The waiter says qui, to which the man says then hop to the kitchen and get me steak and chips.

That time of year...again. Thankfully!
My little pond is rammed with frogs this year....I'm very happy!
Have you got any?

When I was working in Indonesia I had them everyday, they were quite big and did taste like chicken but sort of sticky. Monitor lizards were a favourite as was barbecued croc. Both tasted like chicken.

They eat frogs. If you don't want the heron and your pond isn't massive try crossing it with some twine...they don't like it.

1C9E8557-8C93-4F17-8BAD-6283135E715A.jpeg

Just had a look and it didn’t eat much as this one of about six clumps!

Hello all,
whilst nipping to the brew shed I noticed the sound of croaking frogs coming from my pond!!
Very early this year...pity there's snow forecast for tomorrow...
Anyway...frogs are a sign spring is on its way!! Hooray! Something to look forward to!
Heard my first Chiffchaff yesterday, so Spring is here!
Cheers

But to be fair we have had probably the last cold snap (around 8-10c below and down to -15 during night for a few days) and mostly temps on the + spectrum for the past 2 weeks and the snow is starting to slowly melt away.
So we are moving in the general direction of spring...

It's been a very mild winter here I think I have only deiced the car four times and two two of those were yesterday and today.

Latest posts

Back