St Peters Kits

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cisk

Reaction score
Hi i dont know if this is the right place to post this if not please move for me .
What i would like to know is there anywhere in main land Europe not the UK
That stocks the St Peters kits as i am finding it hard to get hold of them its the plum
porter that i would like to try
Regards to all

Many thanks Bernie Mr Malt does not list St Peters Plum Porter thats the one that i want to try thanks again

Hi Jof i ordered one from the UK and the postage was as much as the kit so i think Ireland would be the same many thanks anyway

Hi Bernie thanks for your reply yes i have emailed Pinta 5 times in English and 1 in italian and they have not replyed and when you go on there web site Malta is not on the list

I ordered my Plum Porter kit from Brew2Bottle it's been in corny for 2 weeks and after a taste test albeit an early taste it's not tasting too plummy, maybe that will change as the weeks go on. Check the review on there, someone left it 6 weeks or so and it pretty much sums up how mine tastes after 2 weeks in keg. Oh just re read you want EU stockist not UK.

https://brew2bottle.co.uk/products/st-peters-abv-5-0-35-pint-beer-kit-plum-porter

Thanks for your reply Smokey its EU shops , i live in Malta they dont seem to like shipping to islands many thanks anyway

Latest posts

Back