Steel City Newbie

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boxing day massacre

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just started my very first brew and went for a Youngs Brew buddy Cider. Its currently in its first 24 hours and fingers are crossed :pray: (its seems to be bubbling nicely and there is some froth/foam on top of he bucket.

I have a few questions already, so i hope you all dont mind picking your brains from time to time. which is the best forum for questions about hydrometer readings? and is there a forum for recommendations of mixes, i would like to try a mexican beer next ?

welcome.

click on the link Board index top left and browse the categories, if in doubt post your question the underworked moderators will move it to where it should go... :grin:

Welcome to the forum :cheers:

PeteD, you are very brave :D

BDM, like PD says, browse the categories and you will see where to post :thumb:

cheers joey - before i moved oop north, i lived in chelmsford - nice part of the world, round your way. plenty of good pub towns like stock!

Eh up,
Not far away here in Dronfield. I am sure Barnsley Brewer will be here in a minute saying there are too many Dee Dars on here. Welcome to the fold, if you need any help or advice just shout up....

moke said:
cheers joey - before i moved oop north, i lived in chelmsford - nice part of the world, round your way. plenty of good pub towns like stock!

Yeah there are some nice areas around Chelmsford, there are some s*** holes too.

Where did you used to go in stock, the only pub can think of off the top my head is called the Three Hoops, or something like that?

Latest posts

Back