Summer Brew and Swap - NZ Pale Ale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent athumb..

I will count you in properly and re-jig the swap. A couple of people have already swapped beers as it stands. I'll re-shake the magic 8-ball of joy and make sure everyone gets three new brews to sample. Watch this space for final pairings (or whatever it is when there's three people involved).

The 8-ball has spoken, new swaps are as follows. I'm running on the assumption that no one else has tried to post anything yet. If I'm wrong about that speak up now!

@pilgrimhuddSends TosmallscalealeNottsbeerAgentgonzo
@smallscalealeNottsbeerAgentgonzoTess Tickle's Brewery
@NottsbeerAgentgonzoTess Tickle's BrewerySMP Brewery
@AgentgonzoTess Tickle's BrewerySMP BreweryAlastair70
@Tess Tickle's BrewerySMP BreweryAlastair70Stu's Brews
@SMP BreweryAlastair70Stu's Brewspilgrimhudd
@Alastair70Stu's Brewspilgrimhuddsmallscaleale
@Stu's BrewspilgrimhuddsmallscalealeNottsbeer

@pilgrimhudd quick arrival!
16929024307488944205519433495465.jpg

Sorry folks. I've had too much on in my life recently. We're driving our son North on the weekend to go to uni and I won't have time before then to get them out. It'll be next week at the earliest. Apologies, but they will get to you eventually

I’ve been rather poorly for a few days, but am on the mend. Will post tomorrow.

I’ve also learned that the worst possible thing to get is a dental abscess. You can’t open your mouth enough to eat properly, and the antibiotics means you can’t drink. It’s a kick in both nuts😫

I must also offer apologies to my recipients - I had hoped to get beers in the post today but unfortunately the day went a bit off track. I'm away until Sunday, but will definitely be posting Monday as I'm off work.

@SMP Brewery can I just apologise as it looks like your beer didn't get there yet. I sent 4 parcels by tracked 24 and only three got there. Slightly annoying, as I didn't want it hanging around the post service for more than one night. Hopefully it's still ok when it gets there. 🤞

At least they won't be able to shake it up cos I brimmed the fukkas 🤣

Latest posts

Back