January Brew and Swap - American Cream Ale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to confuse things further but I haven't brewed anything for this, though I did post earlier in the thread on an unrelated matter.
Oops! My bad on that, sorry. I’ll rejig the swaps, we can still send 3 and get 3, I’ll do it tomorrow, I’ve finally arrived home after an afternoon of travel and I’m planning to get lamped.

The running order is as follows,

1 @Lodinisr
2 @pilgrimhudd
3 @Nottsbeer
4 @Broken Toe
5 @RichardM
6 @Stu's Brews
7 @Alastair70

1 Sends to 2,3,4
2 Sends to 3,4,5
3 Sends to 4,5,6
4 Sends to 5,6,7
5 Sends to 6,7,1
6 Sends to 7,1,2
7 Sends to 1,2,3

PM your address to the 3 people who are sending you beer if they don't have it already. The aim is to have them in the post before the 25th Feb and drinking any time after arrival through 6th March.

Might have slightly mis-read when we were aiming for beers to arrive for. :tinhat:

I'm working in the middle of nowhere during the week at the moment so can only get to the post office at the weekend but in hindsight I could have waited until next weekend.

I jest, if I'd been home today I'd have done the same! 👍

Might have slightly mis-read when we were aiming for beers to arrive for. :tinhat:

I'm working in the middle of nowhere during the week at the moment so can only get to the post office at the weekend but in hindsight I could have waited until next weekend.
Next weekend is perfect for posting, The nominal ‘drinking window’ is up to the 6th of March, but thats not set in stone.

Latest posts

Back