Surrey Homebrew Club

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we meet... can we make it close to a train station?
I suspect after a few bottles are exchanged, not many of us would want to drive home :D

Very close to me and it's a cracking place. What's the plan, meet and talk brewing and swap bottles to taste at home?

Easily accessible via East Croydon or Clapham Junction.

I probably wouldn't have anything to share on the 23rd though (possibly the Golden Strong, but not entirely happy with it), the week after my Vermont IPA *should* be ready.

OK please can anyone interested in this confirm if they can make either Sat 23rd &/or 30th or suggest another date at the radius arms. Robin I promise to be nice.

OK please can anyone interested in this confirm if they can make either Sat 23rd &/or 30th or suggest another date at the radius arms. Robin I promise to be nice.
Both dates good for me...no problem

I'm in Surbiton and work in Redhill so can usually be found around these areas. would be up for a meet-up/swapping a few brews/tips/reviews.

Can't do the 30th but keep me posted of any future plans.

im nearer kingston/new malden way so something nearer here as quite a few of us seem to be in this area

New Malden bod here:thumb::)

small world indeed haha, i have some hammer of thor thats maturing at the moment and some fiery ginger beer that i made from scratch in the primary fermenter if youd be up for trading:drink:

I'm in Weybridge so Whyteleafe is over an hours drive for me, but Kingston could be doable.

I'm in Weybridge so Whyteleafe is over an hours drive for me, but Kingston could be doable.

that or surbiton perhaps as its an easy train ride for alot of us to get to + means that you could have a brew or 3 which is a possibility :whistle:

small world indeed haha, i have some hammer of thor thats maturing at the moment and some fiery ginger beer that i made from scratch in the primary fermenter if youd be up for trading:drink:
Defo
I only do Extract at present but have had good comments however.
Have various hoppy IPA's a Coffee stout,Chocy stout/porter jobby and have a black IPA on the go at present along with an Endeavour ale.

Defo
I only do Extract at present but have had good comments however.
Have various hoppy IPA's a Coffee stout,Chocy stout/porter jobby and have a black IPA on the go at present along with an Endeavour ale.

i have never bottled yet which is the only problem, the hammer of thor is the king keg but was thinking about bottling the fiery ginger beer :D

@ Yeastface, Robin 54 & Chub1 looks like the 3 of us can make the 30th at the radius arms so lets go for it and call it the 1st meeting of the East surrey home brew club, what do you think? What time is good for you?
@ Alexislife I live in Redhill PM me if you fancy a pint after work sometime.
Anyone above or else whos interested in the meet on the 30th please post or PM me about anything.

Latest posts

Back