tesco's home plus bristol

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
just been to tesco's homeplus at imperial retail park in bristol and found they are selling nearly all of their home brew kits at £3.25, this is mainly coopers kits AT £3.25! and their 1kg enhancers for £1.25.
i am gonna use 2 cans for a brew instead of adding sugar/enhancer, that makes it £6.50 for a 2 can kit, coopers imho is the best 1 can kit on the market so using 2 can should be a cracking pint.

Yes I was happy to see my local Tesco was selling off too. Got coopers pale ale and John bull ales all £3 odd each... Result

is it only certain tesco stores that stock brew stuff???

my local ones have never had anything :(

Yea I think so. But if you go on Tesco website they have things on

All the extra stores stock the home brew stuff, but they are all still full price, but the home plus stores are selling off the stock they have as they are stopping the home brew range in them.

Will12283 said:
All the extra stores stock the home brew stuff, but they are all still full price, but the home plus stores are selling off the stock they have as they are stopping the home brew range in them.

Not all extra stores stock homebrew stuff. I have 3 near me, and out of them, only 1 stocks homebrew stuff...

Also, someone in other thread said they bought from Tesco extra. Not sure if they got confused or not though?!

Latest posts

Back