THBF Spring Thing! (13th to 15th May 2011)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jamesb said:
Ok. Didn't think I'd be able to make it due to time and financial constraints but it looks like I can come down for the Saturday - mmm... two 3 hours train journeys.

:party:

I bet if anyone will be ready for a pint when they get there you will :cheers:

jamesb said:
Ok. Didn't think I'd be able to make it due to time and financial constraints but it looks like I can come down for the Saturday - mmm... two 3 hours train journeys.

:party:

Will you not be getting canned up and begging for a corner in Wez or Moleys tent :rofl:

UP

Jon474 said:
Dropped my bottles off at the brewery yesterday. Really nice people.

Quite hard to find...I drove around Ridge Lane three times...I think that Crimewatch were phoned a few times. :?

There is a row of terraced houses on the left as you drive in (or the right as you drive out!) and you need to look for a narrow tarmacadam track/alley between house numbers 106 and 108. Go down there and there is a large car park and really tidy looking building. Brewery looks good.

See you Saturday.

Jon

Best in show ! Well done.

Barnsley Brewer is home safe and sound... :thumb:
Had a fantastic time, really enjoyed meeting you all!!

Thanks for the bacon sarnie Adrian. :thumb:

BB

Brilliant weekend and exceptionally well organised.Also nice to have our own chefs on site and good to put names to faces. Looking forward to next year :cheers:

Typical, hard luck Calum. Hope it doesn't spoil your weekend overall, You don`t deserve it after all your work over the weekend . Was great to meet you. Cheers

I'm not home yet. sat in the Borough Arms in Crewe debating whether to start on the belgians or not. either way, it was a 5.8% IPA for breakfast :-)

Thanks to Shane (Unclepumble) for dropping us off in Stoke, saves extra messing with trains.

Still wondering why Jim thinks I'm a hippy. Is it the hair?

Really good to meet everyone. I'm not the most sociable chap at the best of times but I had a really good weekend.

Muchos thanks to Wez, Dunfie and others for organising it.

I think it's quite amusing but I'm certainly not of the lentil munching persuasion. Unless there's dead pig involved in it anyway.

Unclepumble's home and dry, car unpacked and everything cleaned and put away ready for the next weekend away!

Great weekend, great to put faces to name's Just wish I was 20 years younger, either that or I wish I had a 20year olds Liver :sick: :sick:

I Think we all made some great new friends, Can't wait for the next one :thumb: :thumb:

MUCHO Thanks to LANCS STEVE for dropping my New TOYS off at my house, & to MuddyDisco for bringing them down.

Thanks to WEZ, Callum TUBBY and Co for going to the trouble of organising such a great event.

& I think we should all thank Church End Brewery for Having Us Flatten their Grass for a couple of days.
Oh and MOLEYS MESH Was a nice treat this Morning thanks MOLEY.

Seems you got to Crewe OK JB, Get on the Belgians.

TILL THE NEXT ONE :cheers: :drink:

P.S. If my snoring woke you sorry, Barnsley brewers already told me he's going to the doctors in the morning to get the ringing in his ears sorted. :D

UP

unclepumble said:
P.S. If my snoring woke you sorry, Barnsley brewers already told me he's going to the doctors in the morning to get the ringing in his ears sorted. :D

UP

Blame it on BBs black pudding

unclepumble said:

UP

It was worth it, thanks' for a special night ;) ;) ;) :whistle:

unclepumble said:
Great weekend, great to put faces to names
Not just faces to names, it has added a couple of new dimensions to the forum, because your posts have now gained a face and a voice. Likewise with Mick Snail, Barnsley Kev and all of the others I've met for the first time.

Amazing! A really great weekend thanks guys for organising it all.

Good to meet you guys face to face so many sound people.

Well done Jon for the best in competition :clap:

Now were is that bog roll... :oops:

Latest posts

Back