The Gaming thread.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cex are great for cheapo games

the COD games are ok but each game just seems to be the same as the last but with new backgrounds got a few of them but rarely play them

I thought the same but advanced warfare is actually pretty good. I think the addition of the Exo abilities has made it really interesting and has also stopped the constant camping and sniping in multiplayer mode.

I thought the same but advanced warfare is actually pretty good. I think the addition of the Exo abilities has made it really interesting and has also stopped the constant camping and sniping in multiplayer mode.

I thought the same for a while but i think i played it too much and the novelty wore off, i will definitely go back to it at some point.

the other thing that really annoys me is you buy a game then you have to buy the expansion pack for it its time this was stopped

£55 for the gane then £20+ for the expansion pack just gets a bit much

the other thing that really annoys me is you buy a game then you have to buy the expansion pack for it its time this was stopped

£55 for the gane then £20+ for the expansion pack just gets a bit much

I know what you mean. I got the cod season pass and it was 35 quid on top. Only had one map and a weapon up to now so hardly worth it!

I've been playing a free-to-play game on Steam called Robocraft since discovering it a couple of evenings ago.

Basically, you build a fighty-thing in a Lego fashion and pitch it against other folks creations in a team based battle arena. As you progress you unlock new stuff allowing you to improve your masterpiece and you're free to tweak your design at any time. Some of the creations you see are, erm, interesting to say the least. There are some good YouTube videos covering the basics, as well as some of the more ingenious machines people have come up with. Great fun.

theres a massive update on the ps4 for resogun due on the 18th

a good old shoot em up i love this game highly addictive

Looking forward to dead island 2. Check out the pre alpha vids on YouTube. Looks interesting.

PS4 update causing issues - http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...-out-causes-problems-for-some-users/#/slide/1

Sony has just rolled out a new PlayStation 4 firmware update today, and it unexpectedly brought in some issues along for the ride.

It seems PS4 update 2.04, which is around 207MB in size, has not only brought Sony’s PSN servers to its knees for a few hours, but also shoved in the SU-307099 error — at least when it initially rolled out.

According to this Reddit thread, in case you’re one of the many who are getting the error, a temporary solution is to go to “Settings,” then scroll down to “System Software Update,” go through the on-screen prompts and this update should download as it should be.

So, just what is in this new update? Unfortunately, it’s nothing new and is yet another stability update.

Official patch notes has the following description:

System software stability during use of some features has been improved.

Thankfully, I updated my PS4 just now and it worked without a hitch. Hopefully, the rest of you gamers out there experience the same thing. And yes, the irony of a stability update possibly needing a stability update of its own could very well be the butt of jokes for the day.

I updated mine last night and It was fine. Also bought evolve and it's very good. A bit hard to get to grips with but can see me playing this a lot.

The Order: 1886.

Only 5 hours game play and almost half of that is cut scenes you cannot skip, i hope everyone refuses to buy the game until the price reflects the length of it.

Having watched this i might just not bother (massive spoiler)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgjO7b_ApB0#t=47[/ame]

Thanks for the heads up on the spoiler. I won't watch this as I will probably end up buying it.

Well, my Robocraft robot has now shed its wheels in favour of hoverblades. It also has 6 top & bottom mounted T5 SMG's (guns), arranged so that all 6 each have almost full 360 degree coverage for maximum whooparse.

Since the redesign it's been kicking major buttocks. :)

Thanks for the heads up on the spoiler. I won't watch this as I will probably end up buying it.

If you are thinking of buying it watch the video it will save you wasting money, it really is that poor a review!

still no sign of this months ps+ games

something is going on its either going to be really poor games or a top notch game

but im betting they delay the release till next weds as they did last year a couple of times leaving it till the second weds in the month even though they said it would always be the first weds of the month

Probably going to be another poor set all for ps3 or vita. The only one I've bothered downloading was injustice gods among us and that was the best of a bad bunch.

Back