The Range IPA kits

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has the Range stopped their IPA kits? Ive tried a couple of their stores, and there are none to be had. I have found some wine kits , the lager, cider and stout kits, but no IPA. Ive even looked online, and there are no kits online. I’ve just raided my shed and found the last 6 bottles of the Range IPA kit I did earlier this year and I’m going to savour them, along with home made burgers, whilst I watch Wales play Argentina (I think I’m going to need a drink to watch the game! 😜)

Has the Range stopped their IPA kits? Ive tried a couple of their stores, and there are none to be had. I have found some wine kits , the lager, cider and stout kits, but no IPA. Ive even looked online, and there are no kits online. I’ve just raided my shed and found the last 6 bottles of the Range IPA kit I did earlier this year and I’m going to savour them, along with home made burgers, whilst I watch Wales play Argentina (I think I’m going to need a drink to watch the game! 😜)
They’ve sold out mate and that’s why it doesn’t appear online, i asked in my local store last week and got that response.

I don't know what's going on at the Range we couldn't get a wine kit again this week, all showing sold out on their site

ranggggure.JPG

Last edited:
I’ve now had a response from The Range:

‘Thank you for your interest in this item. Regretfully, after checking this for you it appears that we currently do not have a confirmed restocking date for this item and it hasn‘t been discontinued yet.‘

I think it’s just going to be a case of keep a look out for when they hopefully receive new stock.

I posted some weeks ago regarding lack of wine stock at The Range. I sent my message to their supplier Bevie. They informed me that The Range had placed an order and would be receiving "next week" - see the date below of the message -

Oct 21, 2022, 13:17 GMT+1

Hi Nobbie,

"Thanks for getting back in touch,
I spoke to my colleague who looks after stock for The Range and and they have confirmed that they did order. These will be shipped next week,
We don't sell our kits directly I'm afraid and we only sell them through The Range,
You should be seeing a restock soon though as their order is being dispatched to them next week!"
Abby

Perhaps a suggestion would be everyone looking for one of these products from The Range is to send a message to their customer department, it may help (please do not quote me) -

[email protected]

It's not looking good, we will be gutted if our go to kits are no more as we used to pick them up when we went to the next town for the monthly shop saving postage, several HB shops still do free postage but i think the cheapest order has to be over £59.

I shall be keeping an eye out for the IPA kits on a weekly basis, until they‘re back in stock.
Fingers crossed.

The worry is this email as nearly a month old and i have just checked the Range stores website and all kits are still showing out of stock.

We don't sell our kits directly I'm afraid and we only sell them through The Range,
You should be seeing a restock soon though as their order is being dispatched to them next week!"

The Range website is still showing most out of stock.

Strawberry & Lime Cider is the only one in stock.

1669149288964.png

TBH I wasn’t looking at other kits, but they did have cider and lager for sure although i was only interested in their IPA
The wine kits have been out of stock at our Range for a couple of months i am not sure about the cider and beer as like you i wasn't looking for them.

It looks like they may have stopped selling them which is a shame as the staff said they used to fly off the shelves at our local Range store.

Member Samuel Williams (from MYO) posted this in August 2019 -
Hi all! Just to confirm The Range are not getting rid of their homebrew section and we will continue to sell them our complete Make Your Own range of kits and equipment. The brand has gone through a complete refresh which has meant running low or out of some varieties in store for a couple of weeks - I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

All stores should now be fully stocked with the new kits and our updated range of 9 varieties. These are: White, Red and Rosé wine, American IPA, Premium Lager and Irish Stout, and Apple, Dark Berry and Strawberry & Lime cider. I hope people try them and like the results, please let me know any feedback you might have on the new varieties, the new packaging and design, I'll try to answer any questions on here too, but for anything urgent please email [email protected]. Thanks, Sam

More threads/posts -
https://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/members/samuel-williams.22064/#recent-content

sssssre.JPG

Posts -

Last edited:
Looks as though stocks are returning. American IPA, Lager, and red & rosé wines showing as available on the website. No Stout still though.

Back