The Range MYO Kits

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mac1611

Reaction score
The range have upred their price if the wine kits Red one is now £29 !!!!

The range have upred their price if the wine kits Red one is now £29 !!!!

Still well worth the money and for me no postage to pay, rumoured to be made by Muntons you can tell from the taste they are not cheap rubbish like some of the kits i have tried.

We have made numerous Rose kits at £22:99 they are also great value.

1707570706845.png

Ive got off them .I recently made a white one before the price hike and it was the weirdest white I have come across ,it was an orange colour ??? .I'll stick to Solomun Grundy .I order about 3 or 4 kits a at a time for free postage .Last one were £17.99 each Perfect results every time

We tried the MYO white but soon moved to the Rose then to the Red

Last edited:
I’ve done a couple of the MYO red wine kits and they’ve always come out really good. By following the instructions, I usually get a wine that’s around the 10.8 to 11.0%, but it certainly doesn’t taste like a wine of that abv. I think they’re tremendous value for money. I’ve also done the IPA and Stout beers, and they’ve also been extremely quaffable.

I've got a white wine kit on the go.
Currently clearing in demijohns (I can't use the supplied finings as someone in the house is vegan, so it's going to have to sit for a couple of extra months)

But tasting from the bit that didn't fit in the demijohns rated this as really nice & could I pick up a rose next time I passed by range.

But tasting from the bit that didn't fit in the demijohns rated this as really nice & could I pick up a rose next time I passed by range.

The original kits suggested adding quite a bit of sugar to back sweeten we ignored it and were glad we did as it was sweet enough we didn't make another white moving on to the Rose then Red.

Back