The 'Recommend me a TV series' thread

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Early Doors being repeated on BBC Four, starting tonight (Saturday 7th) with episodes 1 and 2 from season one. 10:55pm.

To the regiment!

Last edited:
Reactions: gar
Very late to the party I know, but finally finished all six seasons of Better Call Saul. What a fantastic piece of television. Never once did I feel that the pace dropped - at the end of every episode, I wanted to watch the next one. It's right up there with some of the very best things I've ever watched on TV. Absolutely brilliant.

Just finished watching 2nd season of Slow Horses on AppleTV. Worth a watch

Watched Ancient Apocalypse on Netflix on the bank holiday, was intriguing.

And a decent car repair show that's not massively dumbed down with a huge budget - Roadworthy Rescues on Discovery. Mostly troubleshooting very old cars to get them running and then fixing them up on a low budget. Great 😃

Just finished watching The Last Kingdom after binging all 5 seasons whilst working in Mallorca. Enjoyed it very much, need to watch the film now Seven Kings must die or some such title and then will unsubscribe from Netflix for the summer.

Watched Ancient Apocalypse on Netflix on the bank holiday, was intriguing.

And a decent car repair show that's not massively dumbed down with a huge budget - Roadworthy Rescues on Discovery. Mostly troubleshooting very old cars to get them running and then fixing them up on a low budget. Great 😃
Just finished ancient apocalypse last night some interesting theories and some flights of fancy as well I thought

Currently watching Godfather of Harlem, about rival mobs in 60s New York. Forest Whitaker is always good, there are lots of references/tie ins to historical events, and there are some great cars...

Last edited:
Back