This may make brewing and drinking difficult

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewDan

Landlord.
Reaction score
For the next couple of weeks at least, I can see drinking and brewing may take a bit more patience ....

Tip of finger lost, well that's not strictly true as its still sitting in the razor I cut it on haha :shock:

So that was a number of hours and blood lost over the weekend, as well as a lovely injection.

569130d8-7b9b-47e0.jpg

Ouch!

You have my fullest sympathy, finger injuries are damned inconvenient and extremely painful for something which might appear to be quite superficial.

I trimmed my pinky peeling potatoes in a rush. It ruined a Sunday lunch especially when the tip was found next to the peeled potatoes!

Haha I am not the only one to do stupid things then!

Did try to upload an image from tapatalk, for some reason it didnt work. Not that anyone would want to see a bandaged finger coming to think about it :hmm:

This is why I don't DIY shiney :nono: my name would most certainly be on this list :oops:

Strangely enough it wasn't done doing anything home brew related, I put my razor in my bag and forgot it was there.... Until I put my hand in. It's one of the cut throat blades, so at least it was quick and clean:grin:

i know the pain :shock:
i was using a mandlin for slicing carrots and didn't bother to use the hand guard
i didn't realise i had sliced a chunk out of my finger untill i noticed the carrots went red and my hand was unusally sticky
looked at my hand and realised what i had done took several days for the bleeding to stop fully and a trip to a&e

Just think that could have been worse, it could have been me :grin:
Only kidding I work in a trade where injuries like that are common so I've had many over the years so you have all my sympathy's. Look on the bright side it will help you not going blind. ;)

ouch! But remember at least you didnt feel the cut - blunt force injury always hurts more :p

Already grown back, so will be able to have a few samples of the edme stout this weekend

Latest posts

Back