Tonight Matthew, I shall mostly be...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElChemist

Absolute numpty...
Reaction score
Drinking my last Weissbier, vaping like a chimney and watching the Masterchef final...

e87dc8e8ad768205ed6f98d04d6eab46.jpg

Next batch being prepared tomorrow, bad timing but it doesn't take that long to get to drinkability...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Drinking my last Weissbier, vaping like a chimney and watching the Masterchef final...

e87dc8e8ad768205ed6f98d04d6eab46.jpg

Next batch being prepared tomorrow, bad timing but it doesn't take that long to get to drinkability...

:thumb:

I'm going to have to get some more weiss on myself. Can't wait for my FV to be free it's fermenting a dark dubble/triple atm.

I said it when I made it, but this will always be in my drinking arsenal, absolutely banging drink.... Might play with the hop amounts a little, but absolutely brilliant drink...

I said it when I made it, but this will always be in my drinking arsenal, absolutely banging drink.... Might play with the hop amounts a little, but absolutely brilliant drink...

What recipe are you using? I need a change from brewing stouts :)

The recipe is in this thread here... http://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=62965

DOJ gave me the extract recipe he's used before. Followed it to the letter and it came out brilliantly, smooth, easy to drink with a very pleasant aroma. Hits brilliant drinkability after 6 weeks, but the occasional cheeky snifter can be had 4 days after bottling with no ill effects...

Next batch on and bubbling...

Latest posts

Back