transpoting turbo

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leeboozer

Reaction score
just bottled my first turbo [2 djs, 4l t***o in each one with 300g sugar+ full pack of cider yeast in first, og 1066 fg 1004 8+%, 2nd 200g sugar+ half pack of yeast forgot to take og but fg 1020 fermented for 7 days @ 20c].Tasted them before bottling and the 2nd one with less sugar/yeast deffinetly better . Right sorry for too much info but main question is im off away next week for a few days and was gonna take some with me just wondered if shaking about in car would harm in anyway [plus i dont fancy owt exploding] i put half tsp sugar in each bottle a few were plastic and have gone quite hard already, any help welcome.

leeboozer said:
just wondered if shaking about in car would harm in anyway
When you're in the car - don't shake em about ;) Seriously though, there's no risk of explosion, worst case they'll end up a little cloudy :thumb:

cheers comms i,ll leave em a day or so for seddiment to settle i,ll be taking some wine ive done to keep wolf from the door while i,m waitin

Latest posts

Back