Trump again.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I guess our "special relationship" (how much did you used to cringe when they said that) is about to end?

Donald Trump has hit back at Theresa May’s criticism of his decision to retweet far-right group Britain First.

The US President tweeted: “Theresa @theresamay, don’t focus on me, focus on the destructive Radical Islamic Terrorism that is taking place within the United Kingdom. We are doing just fine!”

Mr Trump appeared to have tagged the wrong user in his message, however. He later re-posted the tweet, tagging @theresa_may instead.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...a-may-radical-islamic-terrorism-a8083571.html

They are all a joke in fact. Actors in a very bad play. The only thing you can guarantee is they will betray us. Trump was elected because the alternative was a woman that laughed about killing Gadaffi. A man despite what you thought of him brought stability and prosperity to his country.

From what I can tell these are the 3 videos in question.

Have I just done the same as Trump?

Videos removed by the moderators.

That depends. Have you shared them because you believe they somehow constitute an argument for banning Muslims from entering the country? Because that's what trump and BF were doing.

From what I can tell these are the 3 videos in question.

Have I just done the same as Trump?

After a complaint from a forum member we (the mod team) have decide to remove the videos, if any member wants to view them use google (i am sure they are easy to find) please do not post them in this or any thread as we would hate to think a potential member may google the forum and these videos pop up in the search results.

Apologies to anyone offended, I just thought if your talking about something you should know what it is.

Apologies to anyone offended, I just thought if your talking about something you should know what it is.

A brief description of the videos is in the article i linked to in the OP and the reaction to them. :wink:

I dont think the videos themselves are offensive, but the intent in sharing them (not yours, Trump and BF's) definitely is.

Wasn't one of them described as featuring an immigrant in Holland found not to be accurate as the person in question was Dutch born and raised?

Its a matter of misrepresentation. The videos show acts done by mindless idiots... but their actions arent because they are muslim or imigrants, its because they are idiots. The same way i would hope people dont share videos of boris johnson and suggest that all british people act the same... and try to affect our lives because of it.

I do feel Trump and May insulting each other is like two turds trying to find out which one smells more.

If he did anything smart (which is a long shot!!) you could be darned sure the BBC wouldn't publish a story about it.

Gave a million dollars of his own money to the hurricane relief fund. BBC? Zip.

Doesn't take the salary he's entitled to. BBC? Zip.

Not sticking up for the guy, just sayin'....

I do feel Trump and May insulting each other is like two turds trying to find out which one smells more.

Channel 4 & 5 currently bidding on the TV rights for this. Dermot O'Leary penned in as host.

Just one question: do turds have olfactory glands? ("two turds trying to find out which one smells more"). A particularly cruel evolutionary trick if so :lol:

I stumbled across an interesting blog about him written when he was running for president. It theorised that he was running for the republican nomination as a way to boost the Trump brand and for future business reasons.He never really expected to get the nomination and never factored in what he would do if he did. Hence why he was saying some really outlandish things as he never thought for a minute he would actually get the republican nomination. Once he did, his ego took over and here we are now.

Latest posts

Back