TWITTERS

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am. Use it more than fb these days since my wife's friends high jacked my fb, she won't use a pc. No offence to any women reading this but, boy, can they post some rubbish.

I can't get my head round twitter. all those #@ things, can't understand what's going on. I did try though :oops:

Swazi said:
I can't get my head round twitter. all those #@ things, can't understand what's going on. I did try though :oops:
if there is stuff that you don't understand google it there are plenty of online help sites, the craft brewing community is thriving on there, and you can talk to loads of people, have only been on a few weeks but I'm sold.
Give it another go.

UP

I'm on Twitter and facebook. http://Www.facebook.com/dtothe3. I'm Dtothe4 on Twitter due to someone having dtothe3 already, but don't expect me to post much. I fear too many tweets make a tw@t.

Edit - I love my phones autocorrect.

Twatbooking i calls it :D

Signed up to facebook about 3 years ago to see what all the fuss was about. I gave in after 2 weeks.

"Just going to the khazzee"

"now sat on the khazzee using my blackberry"

"o0o its runny, anyone ever noticed asda toilet roll is 3 ply?"

"lol roflcopter im back"

"lamb naga and 5 pints for tea tonight"

I kid you not i know people that update there status like this 20 or 30 times a day.

Back