UKIP has a new leader

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's this got to do with brewing ?

How come the moderators haven't removed it?

This site is a great source of info, people come here to get away from that ****.

If this is gonna be a regular occurrence I'm not sure I wanna be on here.

This site is a great source of info, people come here to get away from that ****.

If you don’t like it then stick with the brewing sections.

It hasn't got anything to do with brewing. Which is the point of the Snug . As it says on the door (forum title),The Snug: This is the place for all non brewing chat.

If you had read the forum title and description before posting your rant you could have saved yourself the time you took to type it!

This is the Snug a place where all non brewing topics (and brewing If you like) can be discussed if you don't want to see posts from the snug when you use the new posts link I can block them, let me know if you want me to do this.

Last edited:
Sheesh. Can't believe folk still come on here and moan about the content. Like walking into a billiards bar and complaining that everyone is playing billiards. Whassamatter with some people?

@Gunge I have a feeling they use the new post link and don't bother to read the individual forum titles and descriptions.

Latest posts

Back