Ukraine: Russia has launched 'full-scale invasion'

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might be fake but multiple online sources cite Ukrainians have reached the border in some areas...

Attachments

• 1662655859056162m.jpg
    1662655859056162m.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 0
I seen that too, the western front of the Russian front line is capitulating so it is quite possible. Ukraine have advanced so fast cutting off supply routes and isolating them. This is a massive blow and a complete rout for the Russians. They are running out of moves right now.

Where do you get your information, seems like a complete media black out. Similar to what's going on in Israel and Yemen very little reported in the MSM. I seen a post last week saying that they have more footage of WW2 than they do of the Ukraine war.
I wonder why 🤨
There is plenty of photos and videos from Yemen, just not in MSM, the public lost interest in that pretty quick and moved on to the next current thing to "care" about.
And there are certainly more footage from ww2, keep in mind that was a 6 year long war, over 10 if you count the Spanish Civil war and the smaller proxy conflicts in the build up towards the big fight...
Ukraine war in it's current form has been going for, what? About 9 months now?

Kupyasnk and izyum liberated now. This is huge momentum.

Don't know what the ruzskis can even do atm.

Talk they (Ukraine)could go around the back and encircled the entire lot in Kherson but not sure if that's achievable or not. Let's see what happens next but it's going so fast

He will never resign.
If I were his food taster, I'd be feeling a touch nervous.

God knows what's next. He gambled on taking Ukraine in 3 days. He gambled the west and NATO was too soft and weak. He gambled his countries economic situation and income. He gambled on his imperial expansion. He gambled his country's reputation and military power. All have pretty much lost.

I cannot see how they can respond on the battlefield but the cost just way beyond anything worth it now.

He gambled on his imperial expansion. He gambled his country's reputation and military power. All have pretty much lost.
They run the news so the majority off the Russian people will be under the impression the Russians are winning the war and as long as his close friends still get their wage packets every month they have no reason to remove him.

True the lies they spin are crazy, but even pro Russian blogger's are now all doom and gloom. The footage you see is hard to deny and when his forces come back over three order in a rout or hundreds a day dead thousands getting captured. Eventually he will run out of road. The people living in Moscow will feel the pinch now. It's a complete disaster

Eventually he will run out of road. The people living in Moscow will feel the pinch now. It's a complete disaster

I agree but is going to take someone with extra large gonads to even suggest he be removed from power.

I doubt even the likes of Buster wouldn't fancy that and he is well known for his large gonads ;)

1662833038607.png

Nolan Peterson
@nolanwpeterson

Wanted to pass on this text from my Ukrainian father in law — he’s 57, a Soviet army veteran, and volunteered to join Ukraine’s army after Feb. 24.
“We are all carefully following the SUCCESS of the ZSU [Ukrainian armed forces].
We really hope for a stable offensive…”

I think that the guy who answered Nadezhdin saying, 'Russia should have the will to win' must have blinkers on. The Russian armed forces don't even want to be there, and the will to defend ones own country is far stronger than the will of those wanting to take it.
I agree with Nadezhdin, it is whoever was advising Putin who put him on the wrong tram.

I think that guy is going to end up falling out his basement window.

Did the other guy really tell him "watch your mouth!"

According to Oryx Ukraine lost something like 255 tanks during the war but gained about 300 during the counter offensive, so right now have more than they began with.

I think we are slowly going to see the shoft of focus look towards the Kherson now. Russias Best are supposed to be there but possibility they could be trapped or supply severly compromised

He makes a gret point , all the talk of mobilization and all that , they cannot do it, without crushing the country. THey do not have the training equpiment or anything to make this happen..

People often worry about Nukes, one thing to also mention is that IF Russia decided to start to mobilise its short range nukes or move or do anything to its nukes. NATO would spot this well in advanced via satelitte. Potentially intervening a launch

Back