Ukraine: Russia has launched 'full-scale invasion'

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We must support Ukraine 🇺🇦 and do the decent thing and support them against Russia.
We are and have been from the start th the idea was to help them with weapons and training etc so as not to get NATO directly involved this has worked well so far if we let them in we are going to go to the place we have so far avoided and that is not going to end well.

And Ukraine is at war so they can't join right now anyways...
Edit: I believe that's part of the reason Putin sponsored the insurrection in Donbabwe and Luganda to begin with, since a country can't join if they are in some sort of active conflict.
That is good news.

And Ukraine is at war so they can't join right now anyways...
Edit: I believe that's part of the reason Putin sponsored the insurrection in Donbabwe and Luganda to begin with, since a country can't join if they are in some sort of active conflict.
Ukraine are not at war they are defending their Country that was invaded by an aggressor namely Russia

BBC Summary

1. Russian troops withdraw from strategic east Ukraine town of Lyman where Kyiv's forces were threatening to encircle them
  2. Confirmation of the retreat came via Russia's defence ministry. It will be seen as a significant blow, analysts say
  3. Details emerge of a recent deadly attack on a convoy of Ukrainian civilians, a day after dozens were killed near Zaporizhzhia
  4. President Zelensky said Ukraine would liberate all of its territory, despite Vladimir Putin's declaration that four occupied regions are part of Russia
  5. In an angry speech decrying the West on Friday, Putin claimed people living in the regions of Donetsk, Luhansk, Kherson and Zaporizhzhia were now Russian
  6. Ukraine responded to Putin's declaration by asking Nato to speed up giving it membership of the US-led defence alliance
  7. Ukraine's nuclear operator says Russian forces have detained the head of the occupied Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant

I dont follow MSM on this, they are too slow, more interested in the queen, what king charles is doing and Truss burning the country.

I get most my infro from relaiable sources mostly from twitter but they are ones which are analysing and documenting the war and activties.

THe Lyman pocket was a huge blow for Pootin, losing ground (a tictical one aswell) the dat after he annexed the location.

Ukr fastly advancing on Kremmina now, 5k troops potentially KIA or POW from Lyman after pootin told them they would be not allowed to retreat. Its left the whole north front vulnerable to collapse now

Well Lyman is back in Ukrainian hands apparently. Some people close to Putin are urging him to use nukes, so not a great day for anybody!

NATO membership requires no conflicts with of the countries, so that a moot point at present.

I don’t think being the defender or aggressor changes that requirement.

So basically you are saying Ukraine should just let them walk in and take over, they are fighting in defence of their country and their freedom they are not at war Russia is

So basically you are saying Ukraine should just let them walk in and take over, they are fighting in defence of their country and their freedom they are not at war Russia is
What about the war crimes by Azerbaijan,again very little media coverage.

I think you need to read his post again.

Take with a HUGE lick of salt nothing seems confirmed or geotagged yet

If this is true then it is very significant

Back