Ukraine: Russia has launched 'full-scale invasion'

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You do realise that will kill someone's son/daughter/wife/husband/brother/sister

We are all aware of that, Russians are losing 500 troops a day KIA themselves god knows what Ukraine are too.. It is quite frankly horrific. From a Humantarian POV it is awful simply awful, let alone the killing of civilians and all the other war crimes and what not. Genocide is being commited and sadly the only way to remove that is to fight back.

Russians claiming they are fighting for peace is light claiming you are ****ing for virginity.

All for one mans ego.

But we cannot do much about that just hope that Ukraine manage to push Russia out quickly and effectively without many loss of lives.

THis is how Ukrainians are trying to do it aswell. Take Kherson for example, they look to encircle it and try push for surrender.

Nobody is here celebratinbg people getting blown up , families raped and POW being castrated by invaders, but we look and hope the solution is for the end of it quickly and hopefully in a manner which will deter this coming around again any time soon.

Nobody is here celebratinbg people getting blown up , families raped and POW being castrated by invaders, but we look and hope the solution is for the end of it quickly and hopefully in a manner which will deter this coming around again any time soon.
Tactical nuclear weapons are now at the front. Will Putin be crazy enough to use them? If he does will it be the end of life as we know it?

Most of where I get the courses are from reddit channels and SM but they are from documenters like Oryx or People obtaining footage and geotagging what is actually going on. The discussions I mention are from the Army generals retired like Mark Hertling who is excellent in his apprraisals of what happens.

However when you see stuff like this going on

:mad:

It is difficult, and it depends on where you fall on the spectrum. He is considered to be a bit of a pro Russian conspiracists to many and a lot of people fact check/ debunk what he says. (as he does tend to propogate a Russian state media stance). I wouldn't put him in the Duran or Paul Ritter camp.

Not saying do not read or believe it, but personally I would take it with a pinch of salt but I take a lot of things cautiously. I will certainly give it a read though at some point, as long as its not about Nazis

Tactical nuclear weapons are now at the front. Will Putin be crazy enough to use them? If he does will it be the end of life as we know it?
Yesterday on the Belgian evening news an analyst (a colonel or higher I think) of the army said that things were not that simple, and that the preparations for this can apparently be caught. There don't seem to be such weapons arriving yet.

A question I posed myself, and which that analyst confirmed is: what would he do with it? Nuke a city in Ukraine? Nuke a random place in conflict territory? It's currently a movement war. And I suppose that in the light of what has already happened, the Ukrainian army tries to disperse its support and its forces and only concentrate where it is really needed. So a tactical nuclear warhead could do a lot of damage, but most probably the wrong sort of damage, not leading to a strategical decision and drawing the ire of the rest of the world.

Latest posts

Back