Vegetarians and Vegans

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Porridge is good stuff!!.....oh wait... erm... how much sugar are you going to put on top .. you know thats not good for you... right?

(as I literally put honey on mine)
I agree. Live and let live. I don't eat meat or fish so what. I do my own thing. What I choose to eat is my affair. But trying to nit pick because I drink beer that might have animal finnings in it or saying someone is not a true vegan because of some obscure thing is just mean and bitchy. I know that you will say good riddance but I am seriously considering leaving this forum. Whinging poms , no thanks.

I agree. Live and let live. I don't eat meat or fish so what. I do my own thing. What I choose to eat is my affair. But trying to nit pick because I drink beer that might have animal finnings in it or saying someone is not a true vegan because of some obscure thing is just mean and bitchy. I know that you will say good riddance but I am seriously considering leaving this forum. Whinging poms , no thanks.

What?

I literally made a joke about him putting sugar on his porridge?

And to add I am pretty sure he knew the tounge was firmly in the cheek

What?

I literally made a joke about him putting sugar on his porridge?

And to add I am pretty sure he knew the tounge was firmly in the cheek
I know that it was tongue in cheek. I wasn't getting at you. It was the vitriol from yesterday's posts.

I know that it was tongue in cheek. I wasn't getting at you. It was the vitriol from yesterday's posts.
Don't let the vitriol get to you - in my experience people tend to fire their opinions without really thinking about it (I'm guilty of having done so myself once or twice). And please don't deprive us of your company because of the comments of one or two individuals: that's what the 'ignore' button is for ;-)

Hi CC, i am firmly in the other camp here, banning something because a minority can't control their urges is wrong, i quite like a big fat juicy burger now and again athumb..
Me too. But beyond meat vegan style.

Bye, I'm gone. Not my style. Good luck to all of you. Can't get into the sartorial banter. I don't find it funny trying to ridicule each other. Must be a very British thing.

Oh and as a parting gesture try viewing the two documentaries ( Seaspiracy and Cowspiracy ). It is hypocritically hilarious! Enjoy.

No need to reply I'm gone.

My work collegue who I mentioned is putting a lot of timber on at the minute by his own admission..

Doesn;t matter if you are meat eater or a vegan, if you eat way too much **** and eat a surplus in calories you will put it on..

Oh god not Cowspiracy again.
The suggestion that cow farts and livestock farming is overheating the planet faster than burning fossil fuels is a dangerous distraction from the real problem that actual science has agreed upon.

Latest posts

Back