• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: 330ml bottles (Dundee area)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ezraburke

DIPA Brewer
Reaction score
Anyone got spare bottles kicking around? Bottling on Sunday and will be raking through local pubs bins but if you've got clean ones around... well, we'll take them!

You should have asked about a month ago. I binned about 20 of them because I preferred 500ml and they were just taking up room in the shed.

However, I will have some 500ml bottles going soon. I had a bottle bomb on Wednesday night (in the kitchen - glass and beer everywhere, even as far as the front door!) so I've been banned from having glass bottles in the house unless they are in the fridge. Don't want to get rid until I definitely have replacements lined up rather than the only beer receptacles I have been 38 PET bottles and 1 Easy Keg.

Shoulda woulda coulda... :D

We've been keeping a lot of 330ml ones around but we're bottling up two brews on Sunday so didn't consider that we'd need more bloody bottles! Going to raid the local on Sunday to get what we need.

Can't help you ezra but I love 330ml bottles. I "acquired" a coulple of these half pint cervoise glasses from the pub. So I could use them with the 330ml's. They make a beer look fantastic. I'm sure they make my beer taste better too:mrgreen:

91165.jpg

I saw someone selling lots of grolsch bottles.on gumtree, pretty sure they were based in Dunfermline.

Don't just think of going to pubs. I get all my bottles by going and raiding the bottle banks at the local supermarkets. Generally the big ones (tesco , Asda etc) have local recycling points. I've gotten about 100 bottles in less than 2 weeks.

Latest posts

Back