Wasps

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have various allergies to cats ,dogs ,horses ,etc ,hay ,straw ,grass ,but i don't feel the need to murder all these animals and burn down barns and set alight to fields etc ,but each to there own .

I have various allergies to cats ,dogs ,horses ,etc ,hay ,straw ,grass ,but i don't feel the need to murder all these animals and burn down barns and set alight to fields etc ,but each to there own .
All of which are unlikely to kill you whereas a wasp sting can.

Would have to disagree there Galena - My niece suffers from dog hair allergy, If she does not get her pill down quick enough she can be in serious trouble.

All of which are unlikely to kill you whereas a wasp sting can.
Technically speaking it's your own bodies over reaction to the wasp sting that might kill you hence most of the treatment is to damp down the immune response to the irritant, snake bite slightly different!!

Would have to disagree there Galena - My niece suffers from dog hair allergy, If she does not get her pill down quick enough she can be in serious trouble.
Okay fair point, though I suspect killing dogs will not help her much.

Technically speaking it's your own bodies over reaction to the wasp sting that might kill you hence most of the treatment is to damp down the immune response to the irritant, snake bite slightly different!!
true, as it is my fault I guess I should kill myself :laugh8:

Latest posts

Back