what a weekend i'm havin'

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grasshopper

Reaction score
Not only the world cup final but also F1 at Silverstone ( a Red Bull 1, 2 and Lewis 4th don't know wot happened to Jenson, startin 14th)

Also been a good afternoon brew wise, missus on nights so got to work in the kitchen with no bother.

Brews so far are :- 1 gallon of white wine ( Young's definitive )
1 gallon of red wine ( Young's definitive )
1 gallon of Wurzel Orange ( used 1 litre orange, 1/2 litre white grape, 3/4 litre red grape )

Tomorrow's brews are :-1 gallon of T C (son like it ,says it's betta than go-in out an gettin t**ted, he can stay in an dad can pay for the privilege of seein' him not feel his legs lol )

40 pints of Tom Caxton Bitter

Should keep me in the good books ,also got to bottle 1 gallon of rhubarb wine which is sat on the kitchen worktop using up a demi at the mo

Ade :cheers:

Grasshopper said:
Not only the world cup final but also F1 at Silverstone ( a Red Bull 1, 2 and Lewis 4th don't know wot happened to Jenson, startin 14th)

Also been a good afternoon brew wise, missus on nights so got to work in the kitchen with no bother.

Brews so far are :- 1 gallon of white wine ( Young's definitive )
1 gallon of red wine ( Young's definitive )
1 gallon of Wurzel Orange ( used 1 litre orange, 1/2 litre white grape, 3/4 litre red grape )

Tomorrow's brews are :-1 gallon of T C (son like it ,says it's betta than go-in out an gettin t**ted, he can stay in an dad can pay for the privilege of seein' him not feel his legs lol )

40 pints of Tom Caxton Bitter

Should keep me in the good books ,also got to bottle 1 gallon of rhubarb wine which is sat on the kitchen worktop using up a demi at the mo

Ade :cheers:

whats your recipe for the TC?

Back