What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dropped a St Austell Tribute and a JWLees Moonraker. Retrospective and prospective research. The Tribute wasn't as good as I remembered, and not as good as my own.

Gin and Tetley's?

Decided that my not yet ready to drink beers need reinforcements ;)

...because I’m worth it! 😂

View attachment 27086
I was eyeing up the BYO recipe for Fuller's London Porter earlier. I fancy doing a decent dark beer.

Dropped a St Austell Tribute and a JWLees Moonraker. Retrospective and prospective research. The Tribute wasn't as good as I remembered, and not as good as my own.

Gin and Tetley's?

I was eyeing up the BYO recipe for Fuller's London Porter earlier. I fancy doing a decent dark beer.

It’s certainly a nice beer. If you get it right, I want to know the recipe!

I have a couple of kilos of Brown Malt so was doing some research and came across this Brown Malt - Brew Your Own which includes the porter recipe.
I'm gonna think about it and see ifvi can find any other suggestions too.

Oh come on, them beers where never going to last more than one night haha.. If you do them all tonight you've got a perfectly good excuse to get a few more tomorrow :beer1:athumb..

I may actually save one for breakfast 😂

Attachments

• 19AEC98C-2129-4F2F-8453-3FAC7C787CF1.jpeg
    19AEC98C-2129-4F2F-8453-3FAC7C787CF1.jpeg
    26.1 KB · Views: 47
Had a first try of my American amber which should come good in an another two weeks. On to my galaxy Vic secret hazy IPA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back