What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been to 5 guys for a burger
Then brewdog Cardiff for chips and a .....
Dips
Born to die
A saison
Blackhammer

Then saw imo in motorpoint Cardiff
Followed by a resin in the railway inn

Pretty successful afternoon/evening if you ask me :-)
I found Resin to be really rubbery tasting, what were your feelings?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Edelweis witbier - Austrian....(I think)..nice drop though - wherever it comes from...

After a tedious day..1 wheat...fizzy and refreshing, 2 cerveza with saaz..enjoying this,coopers stout...better and better..must put some aside for Christmas!

Cheers

Clint

Went to the Martin Dickie beer school this sfyetnoon...

We sampled Punk, DPC, DPC Live, Kingpin, Jack Hammer, Elvis Juice, BTD, AB21, Paradox Heaven Hill. All with guidance from the legend himself. Great time!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I like brewdog beers, but for some reason I'm not a huge fan of brewdog as a brewery... That said Elvis Juice is a marvellous beer. Got a couple of bottles of that for tonight in prep for IndyMan tomorrow

Last edited:
Busy finishing my 5ltr keg of Ghost Ship. I have also had some BD cocoa psycho. Great eve.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I found Resin to be really rubbery tasting, what were your feelings?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

firstly apologies for my phones autocorrect, or maybe is was alco-correct :oops:

jean michel jarre provided the lights and sound and brewdog & sixpoint the liquid entertainment.

the resin? - I wouldn't have said rubbery. I asked for bengali but they had none.

with resin being 9.1% & it wasn't as balanced as a bengali and it was more hoppy & bitter. it wasn't my fav drink of the day but to be fair it sat better as the last beer of the evening than bengali.

Simcoe SMaSH with Golden Promise malt.

First pint off the keg so murky (and only 5 days old) but fookin lovely.

Brewing later...and supping...WILL be a late one! The head of Gestapo won't be too amused! I fancy a proper swill too...

Cheers

Clint

Oh....got nearly a pint of the stuff I bottled earlier..no point wasting it! Then some stout and wheat. ..be farting like a carthorse in the morning...hope I don't disgrace myself in the eye dentist!

My last bottle of Sierra Nevada Clone. Its been a long haul, and was destined to the drain but i persevered. Its still ****, but now its all gone!
My worst and probably most expensive brew in 40 years. The good news is that the brew shed is heaving.

Heaving....I like it! I got around 100 bottles at the moment and just filled the fv again...it's still not enough....

Cheers

Clint
You can't beat a bit of "heaving" Clint.
Just supping a Sainsburys Taste the Difference Ale. Spotted the hops in it immediately, so was well chuffed when i read the label to see I was right. I must be getting better at this malarkey.
Off to the pub for a "Harveys" later, nice and always dead reliable.

I'm chancing a couple of saaz cerveza...and keeping an eye on my fv ..it's around 22 hours in and only slight airlock displacement as yet....hopefully it will soon be heaving!
Going to the pub....I wish! Work tomorrow up bright and early. ..

Cheers

Clint

You can't beat a bit of "heaving" Clint.
Just supping a Sainsburys Taste the Difference Ale. Spotted the hops in it immediately, so was well chuffed when i read the label to see I was right. I must be getting better at this malarkey.
Off to the pub for a "Harveys" later, nice and always dead reliable.

that is impressive robin, many supermarket beers i've bought have often waved a single hop from across the room at the beer. I've read the label 'brewed with x hops' then expected a fruity, orangy , lemony taste but ended up not picking anything up. :-(

there was one beer that had galaxy and I could not pick up the galaxy at all but they may have hopped at 10g per 20 litres whereas i hop 100-150g :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back