What are you drinking tonight.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20191230_211818990.jpg
Coffee coconut porter.

IMG_20191230_212901.jpg
first three...first really good,lots of tropical fruit,second..bit if a saison thing going on which I like,third bland. Next my BIPA...epic!

It's another take on yannaroddy porter with added coffee.
It's called Coco Joe. Have to say it's really nice
Ooh I haven't seen that one yet but the standard Yannaroddy is lovely, a great coconut flavour to it.

@strange-steve i have tried brewing a good few rye IPA trying to get close to the rustbucket. Do you have any idea of the hops used. My attempts have been nice in their own right but not close.

I'll be spending today watching the Japanese NYE celebrations with the wife and kids while going through a dozen or so Belgian ales. From memory I've got three St Bernardus, a Westmalle Tripel, Troubadour Magma, Troubadour Imperial Stout, Kompaan Bloedbroeder Imperial Stout, Weihenstephaner Vitus and a few more I can't remember. I'm going to have a sore head in the morning.

@strange-steve i have tried brewing a good few rye IPA trying to get close to the rustbucket. Do you have any idea of the hops used. My attempts have been nice in their own right but not close.
Actually that's one I haven't had yet so can't help I'm afraid. I'll keep an eye out for it.

Kicking off early & steady this New Year’s Eve with a few cans of my local craft brewer from up the road. Have a mixed bag tonight ! Gin , wine , more beer & a glass of bubbly . Happy new year fellow brewers.
23CB35C4-5312-465A-8B80-E7617D7B066C.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back