What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How would you filter it ? Cold crash it and then through a nylon bag ?

Sorry, was busy

Got this one:
Beer-Filter-Home-Brew-Shop-UK.jpg

http://www.the-home-brew-shop.co.uk/acatalog/Keg-Beer-Filter-The-Home-Brew-Shop-UK.html

No beer for me the last two weeks, needed to work

Wasn't planning on having a drink but working in this heat whilst building a new car port roof drove me to it. Two Hefeweizen from that groupon deal months ago

Wasn't planning on having a drink but working in this heat whilst building a new car port roof drove me to it. Two Hefeweizen from that groupon deal months ago

:lol::lol:

but yeah its been a Hefeweizen sort of day I put 2 of mine in fridge but will leave them for tomorrow.

I feel for you am on the Stout. :) What size filters do you use? Have you tried re using them and how do you like it? I have seen a guy rinse his in starsan and leave it to drip dry. The lager i made could definitely do with filtering.

Just arrived, 1 micron.

Think they are reusable if you give them a proper clean.

Drinking ALDI Land of Liberty (American IPA)

I'm having a night off the beer :-( was drinking my cascade AIPA last night.. its 6.5% and i treated it like a session beer :doh: after six of them... Boy.... did i know all about it :electric:

Having a few new beers, this one is definitely going down well, but would watch out on them creeping up on you

image.jpg

Same here. My whole stock is gone. I was left drinking Asahi lager last night. Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad lager. But that's the only beer you can get. The only. Craft beer has just started here. Some stores carry 1 or 2 but that's it. ZERO IPAS.

just two bottles. a st peters ruby red and a adnams southwold clone.
id not long got back from a week in Spain with the misses. being ale deprived the duration I was there was quite somethin I can tell you.
thank the lord they sold Guinness and Belgium style beers

Same here. My whole stock is gone. I was left drinking Asahi lager last night. Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad lager. But that's the only beer you can get. The only. Craft beer has just started here. Some stores carry 1 or 2 but that's it. ZERO IPAS.

sounds bit pants. I was drinking mostly san miguel abroad. if it weren't for the added lime I may have cut the holiday short

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back