What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a stealth tripel.

mrs doj took just a few sips, said superb, lush, ace, then wobbled upstairs and collapsed on the bed.

what a lightweight, :rolleyes:

i'm off to watch the x-files and finish my stealth triple off.

have a good evening all.

Just tried my gold ale and it's brilliant I let it age in a glass carboy for 3 months and force carbed it on Thursday first time I've done this but will use again

IMG_20160923_2212477_rewind.jpg

just opened a Robinsons 330 ml 9 hop ipa from morrisons at a quid a throw,beautiful but I think that amount of hops overpowers some of them and its similar to crafty dans triple C which I love anyway.cheers to all at the forum up late this time of night :thumb:
ps and at 6 p/c after 3 other homebrew pints its good night from me.so little time left to experience even more great ales :sad:

Well, I started with 4, 500 ml of canned Asahi beer... I sucked it up being it was a family get together. Had a few Kirin 330 candy. Finished with a Wilkonson Vodka gin mess. Overall I would rate the drinks at ... well let me see...

A BIG ASS ZERO. What a waste of liver function.

Thought I'd head to the bar but the wife got all pissy while she was throwing up our family dinner.
Marriage, the joys of life!!

...got coopers stout;Wherry,saaz my cerveza, plus some Brains dark,trooper and Ringwood ipa...and an flippin big Indian!

Cheers

Clint

A couple of my last Chinook SMASH...its so good Im going to make this every few weeks..
actually, it's not good...its bloody fantastic

Had a couple of pints of wheat beer to finish the keg, a wonderful bottle of Hoddy's rosemary and simcoe IPA and now a dreadful bottle of Greenking IPA

Just had a pint of my extract Abbaye, although probably more akin to a Belgium Pale, quite drinkeable though:mrgreen:

002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back