What are you drinking tonight.

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GotOneBrewin

Reaction score
Oatmeal Stout, my first full-sized batch all grain. Been bottled a month. Tastes ok, could handle more hop or roasted bitterness but flat as a witches tit. Did I write down how much I primed with, of course I didn't I'm an *r*e-h*l*.

foxy

Landlord.
Reaction score
let that lemon? drop into it for a citrus twist ;)
Ha ha, I have some lemons so I may give that a go. The tree behind is an orange which is constantly under attack from a young Brazilian Passion fruit vine. The harder I cut it back the harder it grows.
004.JPG

foxy

Landlord.
Reaction score
Half of my tomatoes are in and time for a beer, a bit young 8 days in the bottle, so a little sweet, a California Common or Steam Ale, single hop was Huell Melon. Called the beer 'California Steaming'.
009.JPG

Last edited:

Masson

Reaction score
Coopers irish stout made with treacle and amber dme pretty nice now it's 4 weeks in bottle

Lawrence22

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drinking my first ever bottle of Timothy Taylor Landlord. Remember people raving about during the beer World cup last year. It is one of the better sub 5% ales I've had.

Bobtheblob

Reaction score
Dutto, how is that pint managing to balance on the edge of the table like that? Or am I seeing it wrong?

Slid

Forum Friend
Reaction score
Half of my tomatoes are in and time for a beer, a bit young 8 days in the bottle, so a little sweet, a California Common or Steam Ale, single hop was Huell Melon. Called the beer 'California Steaming'.
View attachment 20985
Like the name! Nice reference to the old Mamas and Papas.

I have made a few pale beers with Huell Melon and Hallertau Blanc hops. They go very well together. Must try one with their sister variety Mandarina Bavaria.

Also fascinated that the thread consists mainly of commercially available beers, as I very rarely drink any now. When I am out and eating with family, I drink cider from choice, as no luck with ever making any and I regard my beer as Just Better (LOL).

Lawrence22

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also fascinated that the thread consists mainly of commercially available beers, as I very rarely drink any now. When I am out and eating with family, I drink cider from choice, as no luck with ever making any and I regard my beer as Just Better (LOL).
Alas I am all out of Home-brew due to not brewing during school holidays. I have plenty fermenting and conditioning though.

DavieC

Regular.
Reaction score
IMG_20191011_203319.jpg woodfordes Admirals Reserve, bottled about 6 weeks ago and coming on song, very malty,strong tasting, definitely improving from first taste a few weeks ago.Cheers all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts