What are you drinking tonight.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tried a Festival Weiss, 2 weeks in the bottle with Bramling Cross, somewhere about the 6% mark. I'm in trouble with is one, might need to invest in a time lock safe if I'm ever going to taste it at its best.

IMG_0181.JPG

Daughter home from Vietnam today .

Brought me a selection of goodies .

Note to self ... 5:30 train ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had a Yorkshire bitter and now an Exmoor gold clone...decided to cook a steak on the BBQ....it's marinading in olive oil,garlic and pepper.
5:30 train my ****...

I've had a Yorkshire bitter and now an Exmoor gold clone...decided to cook a steak on the BBQ....it's marinading in olive oil,garlic and pepper.
5:30 train my ****...

Ask me again in 8 hours ! [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1pm meet with the chaps in High Holborn, central London today. Princess Louise a Sam Smiths pub, got 3 Spoons very local and Phillomena's in Great Queen St for a drop of the black stuff. Should keep us occupied for the afternoon.

Drinking what remains of my Cream Ale I brewed for a friends wedding.... during and after brewing a new brew today - a pale ale hopped with Citra, Equinox and Denali using Imperial Yeast's juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back