What did santa bring you?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got this from my middle son.
Not had chance to unwrap it yet.
I have no idea what it could be.

732BB424-90EF-414A-BE04-CC15E0D10301.jpg

Not a great deal a new wallet and 6 honestbrew beers luckily i decided to get my self a copper crank chiller

I got this from my middle son.
Not had chance to unwrap it yet.
I have no idea what it could be.

I've no idea why, but that reminded me of Xmas two years ago when one of lads at work rearranged the letters of 'merry christmas' in the office display to read 'mr creamy shirts'. Predictably, management were deeply unimpressed. I thought it was genius and they were only upset because never in a million years would their feeble minds have come up with owt like that, and they knew it.

I got the Get 'er Brewed Basic BIAB Starter Kit! Peco boiler, false bottom, bag, and an all grain recipe kit- the hoppy APA. Can't wait to get started!

Did anyone else get some exciting brewing-related things?

Whoops, I may have started a duplicate thread :-/ sorry admins! Feel free to delete the other one!

I got the Get 'er Brewed Basic BIAB Starter Kit! 33l Peco boiler, immersion chiller, false bottom, bag, and an all grain recipe kit- the hoppy APA. Can't wait to get going with this!

I got the usual. Socks, boxers, trousers, fleece, jumper...oh.....and a John Bull bitter kit :(

No partridge, no pear tree......but I'm optimistic about the seven girlies dancing. ?..probably be tomorrow's surprise. ?.:thumb:

Merry Christmas....:drink:

I got the usual. Socks, boxers, trousers, fleece, jumper...oh.....and a John Bull bitter kit :(

No partridge, no pear tree......but I'm optimistic about the seven girlies dancing. ?..probably be tomorrow's surprise. ?.:thumb:

Merry Christmas....:drink:

the kit will be fine chuck in a 100-200g hops and 500g candi sugar or a can of gs. :thumb:

change the yeast too :lol:

My wife sent my family links to my Amazon wishlist so I got the new lager book and principles of brewing science along with some non-beer books. Got a t-shirt reading, "the pursuit of hoppiness" and a 4.5l auto-siphon to replace my slightly knackered 23l one... (the thought that counts). Finally, 2 nice bottles of single malt and a set of glasses and water jug in a piece of whisky barrel.

Well I was very fortunate today the big man dropped off a tilt hydrometer under the tree. Landed just need another excuse to brew again now

Darn it!! I didn't even know such a gadget existed, now I need one urgently.:cool:

Yup the actor. He has his own brewery and pub now, and pairs the food and beer. He's certainly gushing about beer in the preface of the book.

Not any more, according to Wikipedia at least. He's been an owner or part owner in several pubs and hotels and lost money every time, bankrupting himself in the process. Sounds like he's another Keith Floyd.

Latest posts

Back