What is the best beer you've tasted abroad?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guswoltmann

Reaction score
Hello guys my name is Gustavo Woltmann and I am an assistant in a small publishers company. May I know what is the best beer you've tasted abroad? Someone here who tried the San Miguel beer Pale Pilsen? For me, the taste is good and same with the flavor.

St. Bernadus abt12 drink in ypres or brainblaster drunk in Dublin. I have bought far many more beer during my visits abroad but these are the best i've drunk whilst on holiday. :grin:

Welcome to the Forum. :thumb: :thumb:

The best beer I have ever tasted abroad is the beer I take with me whenever I go to France!

However, after a month or so working in Saudi Arabia, it's amazing just how nice a cool glass of homebrew tastes ... :thumb: :thumb:

... even if it is made from ordinary malt extract fermented with bread yeast! :whistle: :whistle:

Põhjala beer in Tallinn. They are brilliant. Head brewer is a former BrewDog brewer unsurprisingly.

I think the best beer I've had abroad is To Ol Way Hoppy Lager, also in Tallinn!

Litovel from the Brewery tap in Moravia, Czech Republic. I'm gonna be greedy and have a second. Geuze at La Mort Subite in Brussels. Brewed on site since antiquity, wild yeast, and unique.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Off to New Zealand tomorrow and Spain end of January. So I'll let you know on my return....

There are many excellent Belgian beers but the best beer for me is without doubt Rothaus Tannenzapfle from the Black Forest in Germany.

I really liked most of the beers i had at the schflay tap room in St louis - only a 20min stroll from my brother's house too.

The left handed brewery's nitro stout, introvert and extrovert ipas were all excellent too.

O'Kells from Isle of Man is nice. Also there is a nice homegrown Cerveza in Dominican Republic called El Presidente which is very refreshing.

Latest posts

Back