What juices for WOW

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blimey, first time I have ever seen this explained in this way. How easy is that as a guide?

I like to make things easy for myself :lol: to be honest i now aim for 900g total for around 10% as Mrs Tea prefers something a little less potent.

This one has got me thinking... dangerous I know 😊

A wee 5L tester of 1 x white grape and 3 x the (watery) white grape and peach mentioned earlier in this thread.

Handily enough one of my colleagues lives close to a waitrose so I have one of these waiting on my desk 😀 not sure how obliging he'd be if I wanted 6 haha

cf448485c50dc671a342d18b004d08e5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

One other thing to add, that I've found is that when using pulpy juice (like trpoical/grapefruit etc..), the amount of **** that sinks to the bottom (and floats on the top) is massive, compared with using apple juice (in addition to grape)

This is the Grapefruit WOW I did, versus the Apple one, I lost loads of volume with the grapefruit !
Roddy, are those babies 25l pets and where from as I seem to remember seeing some sexy looking glass jobbies but they may have been Dublin's 11l foreign ones! Getting mixed up with my posts maybe. Must stay off the supermarket stuff!!

Roddy, are those babies 25l pets and where from as I seem to remember seeing some sexy looking glass jobbies but they may have been Dublin's 11l foreign ones! Getting mixed up with my posts maybe. Must stay off the supermarket stuff!!
That one is a 23L glass carboy...

From my local brew store but you can get them fairly readily on the net

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back