What to listen to while brewing.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back listening to ocean colour scene. What a great band, really underrated. Oasis and the Verve seemed to get all the fame. I had the pleasure of seeing them a few times.
Foxy folks face is a brilliant tune

For anyone into sort of jazzy blues check out teddy swims on YouTube. He has his own material but his covers are brilliant. Serious voice

Maybe Prince is underrated by us older people because he became so pretentious.

From 1993 to 2000, Prince changed his name to a glyph which was the merging of both the male and female symbols

Since this symbol was impossible to pronounce, people began calling him "The Artist Formerly Known As Prince", which he apparently hated. :beer1::beer1:

I usually listen to an Aphex Twin playlist as there's a wide range of ambient and more dancey electronic music for variety

Or something like a classic trance mix by Paul Oakenfold or something along those lines

Last edited:
My fav is a real oldie, sympathy for the devil by the stones, look at all the oldies in the crowd and young un's to

Back in the olden days, when I was DJ'ing, I had an Aphex Twin 10'' (yup, 10'') thats sleeve was a brown paper bag and had a sample of a microwave running as part of the mix.

It was stolen from me when I was DJ'ing at a (illegal) basement party in Manchester, or it might have been Leeds, back in the day, by another DJ, while we were packing up in a hurry due to being raided by plod.

True story. :laugh8:

Back