Whats everybody drinking World cup special

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dunno what I'll be drinking, what are the national drinks of Chile and Nigeria? :wha:
That's who I'll be cheering on as I've drawn them in the works sweepstake. :rofl:
Bring it on! Chile v. Nigeria in the Final and I can clean up :pray:

I got Japan and some one else with about the same chance of winning :lol:

Oh well still plenty of footy on the telly and plenty of :drink:

Anything as usual....but nothing French here......cheating handballing **********

snail59 said:
The national Drink Of Nigeria is harder to pin down. As Nigeria is largely a Muslim country you may be safer with TEA :D
I could not drink tea without being physically sick, the smell alone makes me heave. :sick:

snail59 said:
The National Drink Of Chile Is Pisco
Pisco - a type of brandy - that sounds good to me :cheers:

Come on Chile :thumb:

Isn't the national drink of Nigeria Guinness? . . . I know they brew a lot of FES there . . . They export the Guinness concentrate from Dublin to mix with the wort from Malted sorghum.

snail59 said:
The national Drink Of Nigeria is harder to pin down. As Nigeria is largely a Muslim country you may be safer with TEA :D

The national drink of Nigeria is Guinness, they drink more of the black stuff there than in the UK and Ireland combined, although I have been told by a bloke who visits the brewery there on a fairly regular basis, it is not Guinness as we know it but something nasty made with sorghum that they add Guinness extract to.

UP

Latest posts

Back