Whats everybody drinking World cup special

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennisking

Regular.
Reaction score
I`m looking forward to a feast of football, on holiday the 1st week, wife thinks I`m decorating. ;) Will be starting a TT landlord clone, that barrel should last the first 2 weeks then on to a Summer ale I brewed using just arora hops. If I run short have a few bottles of a summer session beer tuck away. Bring it on.

I finish work at three every day and don`t work weekends :lol: :lol: :cool: :party: :party:

WORLD CUP HERE I COME ;) will watch in the pub or at home with a BBQ party and homebrew depends on how far we get - all the way, all the way, all the way - all the WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well my afternoon maths lessons will be primary data collection using the interactive whiteboard. You have to watch it to get the scores can't trust secondary sources! result :thumb:

then the 3pm game on the big cinema screen. 5m wide.

then home to watch the 7pm game and a pint of goldings (last of last years hops).

Weekends? the missus is off to her mums with the kids!

For the knockout stage I have a cornie of stunner waiting to match Englands performance.

I hope to be drinking AG#1 in time for the final :thumb:

Through the group stages it will be Coopers English Bitter or Ginger Beer or Nettle Beer or Woodfords Wherry :hmm:

Me too prolix!

I'm an assistant headteacher in a secondary in London.
:cheers:

dennisking said:
Dunfie said:
I'll be drinking BITTER - because we never qualified. :(
you can always support England :shock:

50°F -People in Southern England turn on the central heating, People in Edinburgh plant out bedding plants

40°F - Southerners shiver uncontrollably, Glaswegians sunbathe on the beach at Largs

35°F - Cars in the South of England refuse to start, People in Falkirk drive with their windows down

20°F - Southerners wear overcoats, gloves and woolly hats, Aberdonian men throw on a t-shirt; girls start wearing mini-skirts

15°F - Southerners begin to evacuate to the continent, People from Dundee swim in the River Tay at Broughty Ferry

0 F - Life in the South grinds to a halt, Inverness folk have the last BBQ before it gets cold

-10°F - Life in the South ceases to exist, People in Dunfermline throw on a light jacket

-80°F - Polar bears wonder if it's worth carrying on, Boy Scouts in Oban start wearing their long trousers

-100°F - Santa Claus abandons North Pole, People in Stirling put on their 'long johns'

-173°F - Alcohol freezes, Glaswegians get upset because all the pubs are shut

-297°F - Microbial life starts to disappear, The cows in Dumfriesshire complain about farmers with cold hands

-460°F - All atomic motion stops, Shetlanders stamp their feet and blow on their hands

-500°F - Hell freezes over, Scotland will support England in the World cup

;)

well i should be ok im running the waterloo beer festival through part of it (1st-3rd of july):D :cheers:

I have various bottles from earlier brews a corny full of Styrian Stunner and around 30 bottles of Big Kenny ready to go now. My attempt at a tribute clone should be ready by the second England game and I guess the Roggenbier will be ready to drink by the final, assuming I don't have any problems with it, if it turns around like a weissbier.

Does that sound like enough ;)

Aleman said:
50°F -People in Southern England turn on the central heating, People in Edinburgh plant out bedding plants

40°F - Southerners shiver uncontrollably, Glaswegians sunbathe on the beach at Largs

35°F - Cars in the South of England refuse to start, People in Falkirk drive with their windows down

20°F - Southerners wear overcoats, gloves and woolly hats, Aberdonian men throw on a t-shirt; girls start wearing mini-skirts

15°F - Southerners begin to evacuate to the continent, People from Dundee swim in the River Tay at Broughty Ferry

0 F - Life in the South grinds to a halt, Inverness folk have the last BBQ before it gets cold

-10°F - Life in the South ceases to exist, People in Dunfermline throw on a light jacket

-80°F - Polar bears wonder if it's worth carrying on, Boy Scouts in Oban start wearing their long trousers

-100°F - Santa Claus abandons North Pole, People in Stirling put on their 'long johns'

-173°F - Alcohol freezes, Glaswegians get upset because all the pubs are shut

-297°F - Microbial life starts to disappear, The cows in Dumfriesshire complain about farmers with cold hands

-460°F - All atomic motion stops, Shetlanders stamp their feet and blow on their hands

-500°F - Hell freezes over, Scotland will support England in the World cup
Just goes to prove that where there is no sense, there is no feeling!

I will be :drink: ing,EDME lager and coffee wine :thumb:
AND next week my woodford's norfolk wherry best bitter is ready to :drink:
so as england play and WIN there games i will :clap: :clap: and :party:
and probably end up :drunk: hic.

I will be drinking French Vin et Bier cause If Scotland aint playing then I must support the French " Vive the auld alliance"
doo de doo doo doo doo doooo de do, do de do doooooooooooo do de do... ( ****** jock trying to sing/hum/mime "La Marseillaise" )

Latest posts

Back