White grape juice?? can't get it..

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frogbrew

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm trying to get hold of some white grape juice so I can try doing a pineapple WOW. Tried morrisons/asda with no luck, anyone bought any recently..........if so,where............sorry can't get question mark to work:???:

Asda do sell it (that's where I got mine-78p per litre)...is there another branch near you?

Aldi show as selling it on mysupermarket.co.uk (Rio D'Oro), but I've tried 2 branches and both said they don't do it any more.

Waitrose also show as selling it, but £1.75 per litre. I think there must be a white grape shortage:-(

Asda do sell it (that's where I got mine-78p per litre)...is there another branch near you?

Aldi show as selling it on mysupermarket.co.uk (Rio D'Oro), but I've tried 2 branches and both said they don't do it any more.

Waitrose also show as selling it, but £1.75 per litre. I think there must be a white grape shortage:-(

Thanks for the reply, yeh there is another asda not far from me, i'll try there.
None in Aldi, I was there yesterday, that's where I got the pineapple juice 100% not from concentrate @89p.
Also got a 1LTR pineapple/passion fruit 100% from concentrate(69p) which I intend using in a T/C.:drink:

Was going to suggest Aldi as my local one always has it in stock. Maybe request that they get some in as I use the Rio D'Oro all the time with good results

I got 8 litres of white grape juice delivered by Asda yesterday - 4 for £3. Asda twenty miles away but delivery only £1.
Local Aldi have had none for a while now

I just got the last 10 litres at my local asda! 4 for £3 aswell so really cheap

I was so desperate today I just bought 6 ltrs from Waitrose - definitely not the most economical way to do it!! Nothing in Aldi, Sainsbury or two branches of Tesco!

I can find it mixed with other flavours no problem, (peach, raspberry, apple and pear) - has anyone tried using those to make wine??

I was so desperate today I just bought 6 ltrs from Waitrose - definitely not the most economical way to do it!! Nothing in Aldi, Sainsbury or two branches of Tesco!

I can find it mixed with other flavours no problem, (peach, raspberry, apple and pear) - has anyone tried using those to make wine??

I used 2ltr of morissons grape50% apple35% rasberry10% at £1 each plus a litre of a/j with good results, made a nice rose fruity wine. (WOW.)

I used 2ltr of morissons grape50% apple35% rasberry10% at £1 each plus a litre of a/j with good results, made a nice rose fruity wine. (WOW.)

Thanks - might give that a go once my current batch of 4 are done!

I've been using the Welchs white grape with peach for a while now. It seems to work really well, and adds a great taste. I've just found that my local asda stock wgj, I work in Tesco and we've not had any for ages.

Latest posts

Back