Who's brewing?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rickthebrew said:
I`m all done :party: time to sort out curry for tea and sink some beers ;)

Life is good :cheers:
now that sounds like a good idea ,well it is saturday think we'll be doing the same later :cheers:

Well, it sounds like you guys had quite the productive day. Well done. I am just rolling out of bed, and am getting the coffee ready. My wife has sanitized three kegs, and soon I will have her oak aged RIS, my oak aged IIPA, and another IPA on tap. Tomorrow is the busy day, for we are brewing her steam beer.

Is that gluten free a kit? I have been interested in doing some gluten frees for those who have wheat allergies.

I just pulled a pint of my "Average Joe IPA" I kegged today. It turned out pretty darn tasty. The nose needs a little work; maybe 2 more ounces of dry hopping in secondary, but the flavor is right what I was going for. Nice hit you in the dome bitter hops followed by a good malty backbone. It rings in at 8%.

We are 30 minutes into the wife's steam beer. So far so good. The little one just went down for his nap, and now it's time for dad to have a pint and some dunhill early morning pipe.

44b94067-7b66-617a.jpg

The half pint and momma cleaning out fermenters.

Wish I had time to brew, at the moment I am to busy knocking seven bells out of the bathroom refurbishment, nearly on top of it so...............next weekend :D

S

Just about finished with the sparge on the wife's steam beer. I think we are a few points off our target gravity, but not bad for a first attempt

44b94067-99ad-ba59.jpg

My little man helps!

44b94067-99b8-8956.jpg

Latest posts

Back