Wine bags with taps

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Andrew, do they accept PayPal? I'm a bit nervous about adding a cc to a Chinese site.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Thanks Andrew, do they accept PayPal? I'm a bit nervous about adding a cc to a Chinese site.

I dont think they do but me and my wife have both used this site for a long time and had no problems with using debit or credit cards.

Yes that is the same store I ordered my 3L BiBs also. Not yet arrived. Note he only sells the bags.

Seems like i'd need to order well in advance then, I use a chinese company called fasttech for my ecig stuff and that normally 3 - 4 weeks too.

These arrived today. Look pretty good. Apparently if you only push them in 2 (not 3) clicks you can reuse them later by removing the taps.
If you push them in all the way you can get a filling device that will allow you to fill it through the now unremoveable cap but it looks like a hard task esp to clean and sanitise it using this method. .

Just over 3 weeks for delivery from china isn't too bad. Keep us updated on how well they work please.

My Jigsaw ones (baginboxonline) also arrived today. Transparent bags (unlike the Chinese ones which are silverated) and nice boxes. Will update this thread as I use them.

Just received my wine bags, really good quality and quick delivery too. Just have to wait until the pinot grigio is ready to fill them. :)

Just updating this. Both bags work well. Would recommend either bag.
My preference is the clear ones as you can see the bag filling and know when to stop.
I use the bottling wand with it , bit of a palaver but better than wine everywhere if not using one.
Also on either bag I click the taps in 2 clicks and can then reuse the bag and tap when it is empty.

Latest posts

Back