Wine Dispensing Boxes

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ingypingy2

Regular.
Reaction score
Hi folks,

Just thought I'd share a little info! Having been down to my LHBS to check availability for 5L wine dispensing boxes, I was horrified to discover that they were £6.85 each!! :eek: (the joys of living on an Island!!) I did some research online and found a great site that sells them in bulk (min order of 10) so have just bought a pack of 10 boxes (with bag and tap) @ £1.60 per box. :) With Tax and Delivery added on, it works out at approx £27.00. I thought it was a bargain given each box works out to be £2.70 which is still waaaaay cheaper than my LHBS!! :thumb:

Site page is:
http://www.baginboxonline.co.uk/buyit.html

They do ale and cider boxes and refill bags too ranging from 20L down to 3L :)

Cheers
:cheers:

thanhs for this i was looking only this morning at these boxes for the wine

off i go to explore

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

No problem :D thought I had best invest in some boxes and I have 4 gallons of wine and a gallon of raspberryade brewing, one gallon of Zinfandel finished and more planned!!! The link should hopefully take you straight to the page for ordering boxes! :D

Do you need the closing tool for the dispensing thingy? Looks tempting if I don't need the tool!

I use the 20 litre boxes for my beer all the time, and no you dont need the closer tool, just strong wrists :grin:

Service and delivery from Simon have always been 1st class and they can be used more than once

Chrisp

The boxes have arrived!! :) Def no need for a closing tool, managed to fill it and close it with no probs at all :) Absolute winner if you ask me!! :cheers:

Before I go ahead and order some - can the dispenser bit be reused or do we simply get refils and use the bag only once?

Disinfect and sterilise bag and dispenser in your usual way

Cardboard boxes run out faster in my opinion as they do tend to get a bit damaged

chrisp

Titch said:
arrived yesterday top service

now i know what im doing tonight ;)

I obviously spend too much time on facebook!! Found myself looking for the 'like' button lol!! :) I'm chuffed to bits with them :) I shall be spending Friday night boxing all my wine!! :) Def a service to recommend to others! :)

Prices seem to have gone up drastically, £27 and summat for bags only now
:-(

I went on to order just more bags and noticed the same!! If you buy the bags and boxes it still works out cheaper, buying the bags only still gives you a huge delivery and tax addition for some reason!! I've been reusing the ones I bought in my first order, but stupidly made the mistake of pushing the taps right in as far as they would go in the first 5 I used, which made it really hard to get them out again!! I managed to do it eventually with a screwdriver but burst the bags at the same time!! Have since learnt that you don't need to push the taps right the way down and have managed to reuse the other five bags a few times now :)

Latest posts

Back