WinExpert reserve kits

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flan

Reaction score
For anybody interested in kits, Brew2Bottle are selling winexpert reserve kits for £39 they should be around £75 but as they have a short bbe of october ‘22 i guess they want rid. seems a good deal if anyone is set to do some wine now.

It's an insanely good deal. The Winexpert California Cabernet Merlot sold out 43 kits in 20 minutes! Luckily I managed to get 5 of them.

Think they still have a bunch of the white wine reserve kits available. Definitely a great deal if you like whites!

It's an insanely good deal. The Winexpert California Cabernet Merlot sold out 43 kits in 20 minutes! Luckily I managed to get 5 of them.

Think they still have a bunch of the white wine reserve kits available. Definitely a great deal if you like whites!
Yeah it seems too good to pass up, I wish I’d ordered a few now, i managed to get a california enigma, i see they also have a number of classic kits for £34

Yeah it seems too good to pass up, I wish I’d ordered a few now, i managed to get a california enigma, i see they also have a number of classic kits for £34

Honestly if you want any of the classic kits I'd buy now. They won't last long at £34.

That price on classics is the lowest I've ever seen in many of years.

As soon as they do one of the promotional emails for the classics I'd expect them gone in an hour.

At least that was the case for the reserve cabernet merlots. They was online for over a day before they sent an ad email then boom gone in minutes.

It's worth keeping an eye on this, as there are new kits being added while others are selling out.

Reserve California Cabernet Merlot has been added in the last couple of days.

I've never tried a kit red before, but have bought one of these on the basis that if an £80 kit (full price) doesn't deliver good results, nothing will! Oh, and of course it's a style that I like...

Back