Worth a punt?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone received their grainmill yet?

I don't need or want one but I'm half tempted for a fiver!

How much do they normally fetch? 49.80 maybe?

If you go to the part of the ebay page where it shows similar items, there's another one with the same write-up which despatches from the UK ( apparently )... £23. What's going down??

Seller only has 23 feedback and nothing since the middle of least year, I wouldn’t hold you breath, but you never know, stranger things have happened ...I guess.

Even if it says 'ebay money back guarantee' I'm not doing it. has to be cobblers.

It probably is, but for a fiver? A couple of years back I bought an ultrasonic cleaner from China, off ebay. When it didn't turn up I complained. They were very apologetic and sent a replacement out. When it arrived, the original (missing) one turned up the day after! Two for the price of one! Pretty decent quality too, so you never know...

Once they get your email address it's open season on scam emails and adverts.

If I'd answered all the adverts I've had to extend my penis length it would now be pleasuring the woman next door without me even leaving my chair!

The extension adverts have slowly faded away as I've gone on the offensive and got them scrapped using the "key words" system on my email account, but I am now having to do the same with adverts for "Hot Asian Babes", "Women in Your Area" etc.

I'm not stupid enough to respond to an email so they don't know that nowadays I don't care how "hot" or "desirable" the lady is, I would still need three days notice in writing! :wave:

PS

"No!"
I still haven't received my Malt Mill; but I got my £9.99 back from Amazon!

Once they get your email address it's open season on scam emails and adverts.

If I'd answered all the adverts I've had to extend my penis length it would now be pleasuring the woman next door without me even leaving my chair!

The extension adverts have slowly faded away as I've gone on the offensive and got them scrapped using the "key words" system on my email account, but I am now having to do the same with adverts for "Hot Asian Babes", "Women in Your Area" etc.

I'm not stupid enough to respond to an email so they don't know that nowadays I don't care how "hot" or "desirable" the lady is, I would still need three days notice in writing! :wave:

PS

"No!"
I still haven't received my Malt Mill; but I got my £9.99 back from Amazon!
Mine has not come either but im still in hope

Latest posts

Back