You couldn't make it up.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also worth noting...you can get fined for having an ",out of control" dog in the car. So if you take your mutts in the car either they sit nicely or you sear belt them.

My dog weighs 27 kilos. Unfettered in a car during an emergency stop or worse in an accident his weight has a lot of momentum and would cause a lot of damage to me and the dog.
People who don't secure dogs in cars either don't love them or are terminally stupid.

When we used to have our springer spaniels we used to have a hatchback with a dog guard to stop them jumping over the back of the rear seats if you don't have a means to use a guard these are the next best thing as has been aid having a dog loose in a car is not a good idea.

1647693584446.png

When you use a dog harness like the one below do you clip the lead to the harness when walking the dog or is that just for the car?

1647694955143.png

I’ve got an Italian Spinone that weighed 34kg at 9 months old, and hasn’t finished growing yet.

She has a walking harness which has a D ring in the middle of her back.

Her car restraint strap has these ends on it. It cost £4 from Pets at Home. There’s a choice of 3 pegs for the seat belt holder.

F6EA0078-3508-4456-ACB5-9A3CAB5BE9C2.jpeg
3C694EE9-2E5A-4812-84AA-04F1A50ECFA4.jpeg

Latest posts

Back