Youngs Black Cherry 6 bottle kit

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mickthetrick said:
not too sure on the use of two but i done this kit a few months back and added a small tin of youngs red grape concentrate.
it turned out well.
Thanks for that, I have 2 Red Grape Concentrate bottles as well by Youngs, I may try that then. Did you just bung it in the fermenter at the start ?? the concentrate that is .

Buster said:
mickthetrick said:
not too sure on the use of two but i done this kit a few months back and added a small tin of youngs red grape concentrate.
it turned out well.
Thanks for that, I have 2 Red Grape Concentrate bottles as well by Youngs, I may try that then. Did you just bung it in the fermenter at the start ?? the concentrate that is .

yes i just mixed it all up at the start

I made this kit "as is" and must say i think it turned out really nice without the addition of anything

jasea3632 said:
I made this kit "as is" and must say i think it turned out really nice without the addition of anything
+1, that's my favourite wine kit

I made this kit when i first started and think because i was impatient i drank it too soon, i wasn't really impressed but now wonder what it would have been like had i left it a few weeks.

The best wilco kit i have made was the rose, this was a 6 bottle kit but the can was much bigger than the cherry one which is why it was much better.

Latest posts

Back