Your views on how the Tories have handled Coronavirus.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was a bit worried that I hadn't managed to get my point across so here's a few statistics that may convince people. It concerns the BBC posted statistics for up to the 18th March 2020.

Out of the top NINETEEN countries that have Coronavirus infections the UK comes FOURTH in the ranking of "People Dead v People Infected". (BTW, NO country after these top nineteen comes even close to the percentages being displayed below!)

There can only be one reason and that is that the Government of the UK is failing to put in place the right systems to deal with the virus and to deal with those who become infected; and it has to get worse unless we get this Government to pull their fingers out and DO something!

This always assumes that the years of this Government underfunding the NHS is still recoverable, but on the 18th March 2020 the UK ranks BELOW China; and we have yet to hit the peak of what we can expect in terms of infections and deaths!

I rest my case!

COUNTRY
DEAD
INFECTED
%​
RANK
China​
3249​
81155​
4.00​
Italy​
3405​
41035​
8.30​
Iran​
1284​
18407​
6.98​
Spain​
803​
17395​
4.62​
Germany​
43​
14481​
0.30​
17=
USA​
157​
11219​
1.40​
France​
243​
9045​
2.69​
South Korea​
91​
8565​
1.06​
Switzerland​
36​
3888​
0.93​
UK
Netherlands​
76​
2460​
3.09​
Austria​
6​
2013​
0.30​
17=
Belgium​
21​
1795​
1.17​
Norway​
7​
1746​
0.40​
Sweden​
11​
1439​
0.76​
Denmark​
6​
1153​
0.52​
Japan​
29​
924​
3.14​
Malaysia​
2​
900​
0.22​
Canada​
9​
798​
1.13​
Christ i wander what a revised chart looks like now

Christ i wander what a revised chart looks like now

rrrrrrrrrr.jpg

The British public accept lying in their politicians and the politicians know it so they carry on
We didn't with the referendum or brexit, I think the uk public have had enough of being treated like dumb animals by lying politicians who blatantly ignore the very people who put them there and what they voted for. This covers all colours of the political wheel. The very lack of ppe for our own NHS highlights one aspect the lack of manufacturing for ourselves when we are clearly capable of doing so. We need to get ourselves back again. There are far too many politicians among others stealing a living on huge obscene wages also.

Last edited:
Where on earth is Boris? (yes, I know he's recovering from coronaviris. But..) Im willing to bet hard cold cash (and I havent got any :laugh8: ) that literally ANY leader , whether Conservative or Labour. Would have done a, 'message to the nation from my sickbed' by now

Where on earth is Boris? (yes, I know he's recovering from coronaviris. But..) Im willing to bet hard cold cash (and I havent got any :laugh8: ) that literally ANY leader , whether Conservative or Labour. Would have done a, 'message to the nation from my sickbed' by now
I agree, alot of people in hiding I mean lock down.i noticed trump although steering his state's to working normality he's not there shaking any hands.

I generally think man's a twit but Boris was right on the money today resisting calls to end the lockdown from places like 'captains of industry' and the media. Perhaps him catching the virus was a good thing (for all of us, not so much for him) and it's opened his eyes to what this virus can do

Last edited:
I generally think man's a twit but Boris was right on the money today resisting calls to end the lockdown from places like 'captains of industry' and the media. Perhaps him catching the virus was a good thing (for all of us, not so much for him) and it's opened his eyes to what this virus can do

Seconded.

Latest posts

Back