Yuletide Greetings and Best Wishes

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

An Ankoù

Landlord.
Reaction score
As it's now ten o'clock in the arctic wastes of sunny Brittany and it's Christmas Eve, I can't guarantee to maintain a vertical posture for very much longer.
Best wishes to all for a splendid Yule, with much festive feasting, gaeity and general falling over. Special wishes to Chippy and the mods since they're in the first line of fire when it comes to general grumpiness.
I shall go through the members list and try and raise a glass to each of you. Let's see how far I get.
XXX

Last edited:
Best wishes to you @An Ankoù and all forumites.

Mrs DOJ is going for a long soak in the bath and I'm going for a cycle - there will hopefully be a pub involved at the end 🤞
Followed by quite a bit of gaming - total annihilation by cavedog and a bit of talisman to keep up in the high scores. Then more beer and snacks.

Tomorrow dinner for 3 at ours and on boxing day dinner for 6 again at ours with the usual decimation of the homebrew stocks 🤣

May the fat git that sneaks down the chimney deliver you something nice. I've repeatedly asked for Gillian Anderson but Mrs DOJ pointed out Santa isn't a people smuggler otherwise she'd have had David Duchovny a long time ago 🙄

Last edited by a moderator:
Nearly noon here on xmas day. Already been down the beach for a surf with the kids (new surfboards) and ham baking in the oven being basted every 10 mins, prepping for a boozy lunch (with some home brews naturally).
Meri Kirihimete and best wishes all..

Last edited:
Merry Christmas from the Arizona desert, ya'll. Applesauce-raisin cake baked, Lessons'n'carols service attended, everyone bedded down.
It's just Christmas Day (0015) here. Now for night-time recline so I can preach the Christmas Morning service then retreat home for a quiet celebration with the wife, puppy, and kitten. acheers.

(@An Ankou, don't tip the tree over as you lose your vertical posture.)

God's peace be with you all.

Merry Christmas to everyone on the Forum, special mention to Chippy and all the other moderators/ backroom lurkers that make this run so well. Happy New Year, may 2023 bring with it some better news !

Latest posts

Back